Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this plugin still supported?

Hello,

I bought this plugin several months ago.

Is it still supported? No replies here, no future requests accepted, as event based on specified person seen/arrived/left?
    Functionality to manually trigger Has Left on a person?

Any manual around?

Ultrajones ?

Comment

Ultrajones I am also interested if this is still supported. I have a Netatmo Welcome and was looking to integrate it into HomeSeer. Also, are there any plans to integrate the upcoming Netatmo Doorbell camera?

Comment

Yes, the plug-in is still being supported. You can trigger a HomeSeer event using the Welcome Person HomeSeer device. It supports Home or Away changes for each person defined within the Netatmo Camera.
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Shatz View Post
          Ultrajones I am also interested if this is still supported. I have a Netatmo Welcome and was looking to integrate it into HomeSeer. Also, are there any plans to integrate the upcoming Netatmo Doorbell camera?
          Yes, I'll likely add support for the Netatmo Video doorbell when its released.
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Ultrajones : I am thinking of adding some Velux venting skylights that use “Velux Active with Netatmo.” Do you think your plugin will support that?

Comment

Ultrajones doesn't work on HS plugins, I have Netatmo support in my AKWeather plugin

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...mo-pws-support

Comment

alexbk66 This plugin was for the Netatmo cameras. Doees your plugin support the cameras or do you have any plans to support them?

Comment

alexbk66 This plugin was for the Netatmo cameras. Doees your plugin support the cameras or do you have any plans to support them?
                  Oh, I didn't notice. No, my plugin is only for weather devices. But I do have plans to implement the cameras, just I don't own any.

Comment

In case you don't want to wait for support you can use Node-RED.

---
                    John

Comment

Working...
                    X