Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No support at all

No answear, e-mail or forum

You should let support know about this lack of support by emailing support@homeseer.com
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
      You should let support know about this lack of support by emailing support@homeseer.com
      I have done that. In January.
      Got a answear back:

Thank you for this information, I have passed this along to my colleague who works more closely with our plugin developers so that we may get UltraJones to take a look at those issues. I do also recommend posting in the first thread you linked to with more details about what specifically isn't working.

Comment

UJ has been posting in the forum recently so he is around and working on his plugins. Try posting in a recent thread where he has posted.
        HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
        Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by Slabbedask View Post

I have done that. In January.
          Got a answear back:

Thank you for this information, I have passed this along to my colleague who works more closely with our plugin developers so that we may get UltraJones to take a look at those issues. I do also recommend posting in the first thread you linked to with more details about what specifically isn't working.
          You should reply to the email again and let them know that the plugin is not being serviced in a timely manner.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

it is really hard to reach UJ since 2 years..

I know things happend in life. But would be nice, when he comes back 100%, that he reveiws all the issues about his plugins on the board.

Or do like blade... make user log their issues on another site.

Comment

I have asked Homeseer to move this plug-in to the legacy section of the Homeseer update.on multiple occasions. I am no longer supporting this plug-in due to a lack of support from the manufacturer and their refusal to approve my plug-in. I sold all of my Netatmo cameras on Ebay a few months back.

Regards,
              Ultrajones
              Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks for the clarification Jon.

Comment

Working...
                X