X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did it work?

Hi to all
    Did it work?

If not, is there some other device that is compatible with HS that we could use instead?

Comment

The approach I took requires the user of my plug-in to create their own API Id through Netatmo. The advantage of this approach is that the camera owner controls *all* access to their data.

Visit https://dev.netatmo.com/dev/createapp to obtain your API key.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Netamto welcome camera

My question about the welcome camera, I want to trigger the door lock with camera face recognition, but there is a time delay for 1 minutes, so my question is how can it be process locally instead go to the server to reduce the delay?

Comment

Originally posted by adilj View Post
          My question about the welcome camera, I want to trigger the door lock with camera face recognition, but there is a time delay for 1 minutes, so my question is how can it be process locally instead go to the server to reduce the delay?
          No, it's going to be a minimum 1 min delay. I have asked for this feature, but has not been implemented to date. Feel free to reach out to Netatmo support. The more folks that demand it, the more likely it will be implemented.

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X