Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone known has arrived/left triggers on all events

Just purchased the plugin.
    I use it with one Precence and one Welcome camera.

I set up a test event to check everything working, and I get some strange results.
    I have two events:
    1. If "Someone known has arrived" -> Send me an e-mail
    2. If "someone known has left" -> Send me a different e-mail.

The problem is that I recieve both e-mails everytime "something" happens with the cameras.
    Does not matter what; a disconnect, a restart, a reconnect, a motion seen, a known face seen etc. etc. All events that are recorded in my Security App on my phone triggers the "someone known arrived" and "somsone known has left" events.

So something is wrong here...

Also, for the next version would it be possible to specifya certain person in an event?
    For example:
    "If Adam has Arrived"
    "If Adam has Left"

That would make it easier to use the welcome cameras for keeping track of who is home inside HS3...

Originally posted by Sleepy81 View Post
    Just purchased the plugin.
    I use it with one Precence and one Welcome camera.

I set up a test event to check everything working, and I get some strange results.
    I have two events:
    1. If "Someone known has arrived" -> Send me an e-mail
    2. If "someone known has left" -> Send me a different e-mail.

The problem is that I recieve both e-mails everytime "something" happens with the cameras.
    Does not matter what; a disconnect, a restart, a reconnect, a motion seen, a known face seen etc. etc. All events that are recorded in my Security App on my phone triggers the "someone known arrived" and "somsone known has left" events.

So something is wrong here...

Also, for the next version would it be possible to specifya certain person in an event?
    For example:
    "If Adam has Arrived"
    "If Adam has Left"

That would make it easier to use the welcome cameras for keeping track of who is home inside HS3...
    I am sorry you are experiencing an issue with this. I am looking into this now.
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks! Let me know if you need any more info

Comment

Did you find anything?

Also, just to let you know, when I try to access the user guide, i get a 404 error from the server, so it might not be there anymore??

http://automatedhomeonline.com/HomeS...sers_Guide.pdf

Comment

Did you find something? Its been over a month now, and I still have the same issue....

Also, is there a way of showing the live feed/ jpeg snapshots in HSTouch using this plugin?

Comment

Working...
          X