Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does UltraNetCam integrate with HS3 Touch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does UltraNetCam integrate with HS3 Touch?

i am getting tired of having to rebuild/restart/reinstall Netcam from HS so I am thinking about converting to Jones...
    But we are also running HS3 touch generic. We don't have the touch editor, haven't needed it for what we do/want.

So my question, is will Jones-Netcam cameras show up on HS3 Touch?

If you define your cameras in HS3 configuration page Tools > Setup > Cameras, then they should show up in the default HSTouch Cameras page w/o you having to do any HSTouch editing. No UltraNetCam needed for that. But if you want to be able to have things happen based on the cameras or take snapshots/video based on some event, then you need the plugin. Hope that helps.

Regards,
    BBB

Comment

Yea, we want to be able to take pictures based on motion, why we are looking at Jones. We have a mix of Foscam's, old and new, from 720p to 4K, and the default camera viewer/finder/confit doesn't know what to do all of the different cameras, and I a pretty sure there is a memory leak as it gets flakey after many days of uptime... time to try something that is actively supported, not ignored

Comment

Working...
      X