Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this Plug-In and/or Forum being Supported?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this Plug-In and/or Forum being Supported?

Quick scan of Ultranetcam PI support was ~1st half of 2018 and nothing since is this PI still being supported as I've notice a number of user inquiries left unanswered. I've even went and sent a private message to UltraJones with no response, hence the topic. Mike
    Computer: CUK Intel NUC7i7BNH
    Op System: Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
    HS Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plug-Ins: BLBackup, BLGData, BLRoombaWifi, Device History, EasyTrigger, ImperiHome, Nest, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Restart, Sonos, UltraCID3, UltraWeatherWU3, Z-Wave, and Jon00 scripts.

Ditto

Comment

+1 for me too - I have the Foscam timeouts issue that is referenced in the thread. PI seems to be working 99% of the time at least.

Comment

As I was looking for MJPEG streaming information I found this post. Looking at recent posts from Ultrajones came up with the following:

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
        Hello HomeSeer Community,

I am reaching out to let everyone know that I have been dealing with a family emergency. I will continue to provide support for my plug-ins, but responses to forum posts will be delayed. I expect to return at full capacity within a month. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/3r...s-availabllity

Comment

Working...
        X