• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• norcoscia
    replied
    negative comments on the FOSCAN FI9820W

Originally posted by mark_anderson_us View Post
    Where did you see that no-one likes the new one?
    See below - one comment from Ultra and at least one other - maybe not a big deal but they seem to indicate the firmware is not really finished - not sure if that should be a show stopper - also did a web search and found a few negative posts on the web. I like the idea of higher resolution but I don't need another headache - just trying to get some feedback so I buy the best camera before the sale ends.

Ultrajones
    OverSeer

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Automated
    What about the videostream part, or is that not used at this time? I just started setting this up, and testing a FI9820W.

Also, did you get anywhere with your efforts to set up the alarm capabilities of the FI9820W?
    The alarm capability is working on the MPEG Foscam cameras. Foscam support wasn't sure if/when HTTP alarm trigger would be added to the H.264 network cameras. So far, I am not that thrilled with my FI9820W purchase.

Videostream isn't supported by this plug-in. I only included it on the camera config in case I wanted to provide the link to the camera video stream.

Regards,
    Ultrajones

Leave a comment:

• Monk
    replied
    Installs fine, no error.

1.1.4646.30097 installed fine - and seems to work well. Setting up some recurring events.

Leave a comment:

• mark_anderson_us
    replied
    Originally posted by norcoscia View Post
    which FOSCAM is best for this plug in

if I have been following this thread it seems no one likes the FW on the newest Mega (FI9820W). So wondering am I better off getting the FI8910W.
    Where did you see that no-one likes the new one?

Leave a comment:

• norcoscia
    replied
    which FOSCAM is best bet for this plug-in

which FOSCAM is best for this plug in

if I have been following this thread it seems no one likes the FW on the newest Mega (FI9820W). So wondering am I better off getting the FI8910W.

I own the FI8918W but the image quality is pretty bad and I would like to get something that works 100% with this plug in and gives me the best picture

any advice would be appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• mark_anderson_us
    replied
    Support for new Megapixel Foscam

Hi UltaJones

Will you support the new FI9820W

Just ordered one for $139 inc shipping (on sale for 3 days with coupon code MEGAPIXEL)

http://foscam.us/products/foscam-fi9...camera-94.html

Regards

Mark

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    I just posted UltraNetCam HSPI version 1.1.4646.30097. See top of thread for download.

Note: If you are upgrading from a previous version, you’ll need to manually delete your database, snapshot directory and recreate any events.

Remove: {HomeSeer Root}\data\UltraNetCam\ultranetcam.db3
    Remove: {HomeSeer Root}\html\Images\hspi_ultranetcam\snapshots
    Recreate All UltraNetCam HomeSeer Events.

I don't anticipate any other database schema changes, so this should be the last time this is required.

Regards,
    Ultrajones

Leave a comment:

• alphatech
    replied
    Without trying to be repetitive, I'm getting a similar message when I try to enter the camera device.

Thanks,
    Aldo

9/21/2012 4:39:40 PM UltraNetCam Error An unexpected error occured in the GetNetCamList() function/subroutine: [System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: SQLite errorno such column: A.netcam_type at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavi or behavior) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(Command Behavior behavior) at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.ExecuteReader() at HSPI_ULTRANETCAM.HSPI_NETCAM.GetNetCamList()]
    9/21/2012 4:39:40 PM UltraNetCam Error An unexpected error occured in the InsertNetCamDevice() function/subroutine: [System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: SQLite errortable tblNetCamDevices has no column named netcam_type at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavi or behavior) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at HSPI_ULTRANETCAM.HSPI.InsertNetCamDevice(String netcam_name, String netcam_address, Int32 netcam_port, Int32 netcam_type, String auth_user, String auth_pass)]
    9/21/2012 4:39:40 PM BLRadarLightOff diffMinutes = 14

Leave a comment:

• GaryDN
    replied
    I had this problem too

Originally posted by norcoscia View Post
    Sigh, new version does not like me...

problems trying to configure NETCAM device - I have type set up as FOSCAM with model set to FI8918W - when I try to put in device it just clears and the log shows (see below) - I deleted all if the directories IAW the directions - not sure what is wrong.

9/21/2012 4:23:19 AM - UltraNetCam Error - An unexpected error occured in the InsertNetCamDevice() function/subroutine: [System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: SQLite errortable tblNetCamDevices has no column named netcam_type at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavi or behavior) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at HSPI_ULTRANETCAM.HSPI.InsertNetCamDevice(String netcam_name, String netcam_address, Int32 netcam_port, Int32 netcam_type, String auth_user, String auth_pass)]
    9/21/2012 4:23:19 AM - UltraNetCam Error - An unexpected error occured in the GetNetCamList() function/subroutine: [System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: SQLite errorno such column: A.netcam_type at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavi or behavior) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(Command Behavior behavior) at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.ExecuteReader() at HSPI_ULTRANETCAM.HSPI_NETCAM.GetNetCamList()]

Leave a comment:

• norcoscia
    replied
    Problem with latest version (1.1.4642.35808)

Sigh, new version does not like me...

problems trying to configure NETCAM device - I have type set up as FOSCAM with model set to FI8918W - when I try to put in device it just clears and the log shows (see below) - I deleted all if the directories IAW the directions - not sure what is wrong.

9/21/2012 4:23:19 AM - UltraNetCam Error - An unexpected error occured in the InsertNetCamDevice() function/subroutine: [System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: SQLite errortable tblNetCamDevices has no column named netcam_type at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavi or behavior) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at HSPI_ULTRANETCAM.HSPI.InsertNetCamDevice(String netcam_name, String netcam_address, Int32 netcam_port, Int32 netcam_type, String auth_user, String auth_pass)]
    9/21/2012 4:23:19 AM - UltraNetCam Error - An unexpected error occured in the GetNetCamList() function/subroutine: [System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: SQLite errorno such column: A.netcam_type at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavi or behavior) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(Command Behavior behavior) at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.ExecuteReader() at HSPI_ULTRANETCAM.HSPI_NETCAM.GetNetCamList()]

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    Thank for providing this detail. I have these errors resolved for the next release.

Leave a comment:

• Monk
    replied
    Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
    The first error is related to the database not being deleted before upgrading to this version. It looks like that issue was resolved when you deleted the database and let it recreate the tables on restart.

The second error is related to clicking "Snapshots" without having a camera defined. I'll get this fixed for the next release.

The third error is related to having a field missing when trying to add a record. I'll add more checks on the client side to prevent submission to avoid the error on the server side.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    So - wanting to make sure this was reported accurately, I restored from backup image, then gave it another go - this time (like last) I made very sure I deleted the database.

Probably, deleting the database from that point (listed in the .txt) would then allow cameras to be added but I literally ran out of time.
    Thanks for your efforts!

BetaErrors.txt

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    The first error is related to the database not being deleted before upgrading to this version. It looks like that issue was resolved when you deleted the database and let it recreate the tables on restart.

The second error is related to clicking "Snapshots" without having a camera defined. I'll get this fixed for the next release.

The third error is related to having a field missing when trying to add a record. I'll add more checks on the client side to prevent submission to avoid the error on the server side.

Regards,
    Ultrajones

Leave a comment:

• Monk
    replied
    No more errors are occuring. Do you know what happened?

edit:
    When entering a new "Type" only, I got the following error. The error seems to indicate I was trying to enter a device.

9/19/2012 6:58:53 PM UltraNetCam Error An unexpected error occured in the InsertNetCamDevice() function/subroutine: [System.Exception: One or more required fields are empty. Unable to insert new NetCam device into the database. at HSPI_ULTRANETCAM.HSPI.InsertNetCamDevice(String netcam_name, String netcam_address, Int32 netcam_port, Int32 netcam_type, String auth_user, String auth_pass)]
    Last edited by Monk; September 19, 2012, 07:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Monk
    replied
    Seeing as how the errors were database related, I shutdown and deleted the database (again). Coming back up, no errors. Was able to add a camera and take a picture! However, looking at the log, I see this.

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>9/19/2012 6:20:29 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 colSpan=3 align=left>UltraNetCam Error </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 colSpan=8 align=left>An unexpected error occured in the GetNetCamEventSummary() function/subroutine: [System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HSPRO\html\Images\hspi_ultranetcam\snapshots\NetCam000'. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.Directory.InternalGetFileDirectoryNames(String path, String userPathOriginal, String searchPattern, Boolean includeFiles, Boolean includeDirs, SearchOption searchOption) at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.GetDirectories(String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption) at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.GetDirectories() at HSPI_ULTRANETCAM.HSPI.GetNetCamEventSummary(String strNetCamName)]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Leave a comment:

• Monk
    replied
    First this during startup:
    9/19/2012 5:53:03 PM UltraNetCam Error An unexpected error occured in the GetNetCamList() function/subroutine: [System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: SQLite errorno such column: A.netcam_type at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavi or behavior) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(Command Behavior behavior) at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.ExecuteReader() at HSPI_ULTRANETCAM.HSPI_NETCAM.GetNetCamList()]

Then these after trying to add a camera.

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>9/19/2012 6:05:21 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 colSpan=3 align=left>UltraNetCam Error </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 colSpan=8 align=left>An unexpected error occured in the GetNetCamList() function/subroutine: [System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: SQLite errorno such column: A.netcam_type at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavi or behavior) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(Command Behavior behavior) at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.ExecuteReader() at HSPI_ULTRANETCAM.HSPI_NETCAM.GetNetCamList()]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>9/19/2012 6:05:21 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 colSpan=3 align=left>UltraNetCam Error </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 colSpan=8 align=left>An unexpected error occured in the InsertNetCamDevice() function/subroutine: [System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: SQLite errortable tblNetCamDevices has no column named netcam_type at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavi or behavior) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at HSPI_ULTRANETCAM.HSPI.InsertNetCamDevice(String netcam_name, String netcam_address, Int32 netcam_port, Int32 netcam_type, String auth_user, String auth_pass)]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I always tell people to "reboot" before they call me so I am doing that now to see if anything changes. If not, I will be restoring to todays 2PM image. Not much time for this during the week.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X