Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any updates?

Hi UltraJones

Any status on how development is going? I am looking forward to this plugin.

Happy to test if you need help too. I run 12 Foscams and webcamXP.

thanks

Mark

Comment

Count me in as well. 8 Foscams and growing.
      My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

Comment

I plan on post a beta here in this thread sometime this weekend.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by aldo View Post
          Would it be possible to send a small video i.e. 1 minute of the captured images to the smartphone as well? I noticed that is hard to view the pictures as thumbnails while maybe easy to view as a small video.

Thanks,
          Aldo
          I just figured out how to get the HomeSeer web server to send Motion JPEG (simliar to what the Foscam /videostream.cgi provides). Too bad it only works properly in Firefox. It works with Safari using OS X Lion, but not with OS X Mountain Lion. I couldn't get it work with my iPhone.

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Looking forward to this. I can test it with my Dlink cheapies, and also high end Axis cameras.

Comment

Ultrajones, thanks for trying, I appreciated it.

Thanks,
              Aldo

Comment

I hope to have the beta posted on Monday. I am having a fun time trying to get the FTP archive purge routine in place.

Regards,
                Ultrajones

Comment

Will test it straight away after you post it.

Comment

Originally posted by travisdh View Post
                    What about event trigger on alarm (e.g. Foscam)
                    I just found out the Foscams have an undocumented feature that allows you to send an HTTP request to a specific URL when an alarm takes place. We can use this to alert HomeSeer when an alarm event occurs. I'll add support for this.

Regards,
                    Ultrajones
                    Last edited by Ultrajones; September 4, 2012, 08:10 PM.

Comment

When can we expect a beta to be released??

Comment

The first beta download is available for testing. Please see first post in this thread for the link to the download. I just installed it on my production HomeSeer system and the install went smooth.

Note: No need to include the user ID and password in the "UltraNetCam CGI" Action "Query String" text box or the NetCam Snapshot Path text boxes.

Regards,
                        Ultrajones
                        Last edited by Ultrajones; September 5, 2012, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Foscam FI9820W Megapixel H.264

The Foscam FI9820W Megapixel H.264 NetCam was tested and works with the UltraNetCam HSPI. You simply need to change the NetCam Snapshot Path from /snapshot.cgi to /tmpfs/snap.jpg

Regards,
                          Ultrajones

Comment

If you happened to download during the short window I had it posted, please do not enable the FTP Archive Options. If you specified an archive folder that contains other files, the plug-in could purge those files if the specified Archive Limit was reached. I'll deal with this tomorrow and post the beta tomorrow evening. Sorry for the delay.

Believe it or not, the plug-in is 95% complete I have been running it since early August and it is very stable.

Regards,
                            Ultrajones

Comment

The first beta download is available for testing. Please see first post in this thread for the link to the download.

Regards,
                              Ultrajones

Comment

Couple of things.

Email notification
                                HSPI UltraNetCam - NetCam001 - Event4
                                HomeSeer captured snapshot event Event4 from NetCam001 on Thursday, September 6 2012 11:12 PM
                                Cam name NetCam001 is it possible to have the name that was given to the camera eg FrontPorch instead of NetCam001.

When viewing the snapshots in chrome/safari/firefox the bottom hs banner is to the right of the images and not below.

Also would be nice to be able to delete individual images from the snapshot page.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by ; September 6, 2012, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X