UltraNetCam HSPI - In Development

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
      Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
      I downloaded the update but haven't had a chance to do all those things you said needed done to perform the upgrade. Maybe tomorrow.
      huggy_d1

Automating made easy

Comment

Is there a list if Cameras that are supported with UltraNetCam?
        I bought a Foscam that was supported and the thing is huge. I'm willing to sacrifice some quality for size as I don't want obnoxiously huge cameras in my home...
        Thanks!
        Stephen

Comment

First this during startup:
          9/19/2012 5:53:03 PM UltraNetCam Error An unexpected error occured in the GetNetCamList() function/subroutine: [System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: SQLite errorno such column: A.netcam_type at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavi or behavior) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(Command Behavior behavior) at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.ExecuteReader() at HSPI_ULTRANETCAM.HSPI_NETCAM.GetNetCamList()]

Then these after trying to add a camera.

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>9/19/2012 6:05:21 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 colSpan=3 align=left>UltraNetCam Error </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 colSpan=8 align=left>An unexpected error occured in the GetNetCamList() function/subroutine: [System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: SQLite errorno such column: A.netcam_type at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavi or behavior) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(Command Behavior behavior) at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.ExecuteReader() at HSPI_ULTRANETCAM.HSPI_NETCAM.GetNetCamList()]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>9/19/2012 6:05:21 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 colSpan=3 align=left>UltraNetCam Error </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 colSpan=8 align=left>An unexpected error occured in the InsertNetCamDevice() function/subroutine: [System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: SQLite errortable tblNetCamDevices has no column named netcam_type at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavi or behavior) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at HSPI_ULTRANETCAM.HSPI.InsertNetCamDevice(String netcam_name, String netcam_address, Int32 netcam_port, Int32 netcam_type, String auth_user, String auth_pass)]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I always tell people to "reboot" before they call me so I am doing that now to see if anything changes. If not, I will be restoring to todays 2PM image. Not much time for this during the week.

Comment

Seeing as how the errors were database related, I shutdown and deleted the database (again). Coming back up, no errors. Was able to add a camera and take a picture! However, looking at the log, I see this.

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>9/19/2012 6:20:29 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 colSpan=3 align=left>UltraNetCam Error </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 colSpan=8 align=left>An unexpected error occured in the GetNetCamEventSummary() function/subroutine: [System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HSPRO\html\Images\hspi_ultranetcam\snapshots\NetCam000'. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.Directory.InternalGetFileDirectoryNames(String path, String userPathOriginal, String searchPattern, Boolean includeFiles, Boolean includeDirs, SearchOption searchOption) at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.GetDirectories(String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption) at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.GetDirectories() at HSPI_ULTRANETCAM.HSPI.GetNetCamEventSummary(String strNetCamName)]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Comment

No more errors are occuring. Do you know what happened?

edit:
              When entering a new "Type" only, I got the following error. The error seems to indicate I was trying to enter a device.

9/19/2012 6:58:53 PM UltraNetCam Error An unexpected error occured in the InsertNetCamDevice() function/subroutine: [System.Exception: One or more required fields are empty. Unable to insert new NetCam device into the database. at HSPI_ULTRANETCAM.HSPI.InsertNetCamDevice(String netcam_name, String netcam_address, Int32 netcam_port, Int32 netcam_type, String auth_user, String auth_pass)]
              Last edited by Monk; September 19, 2012, 07:04 PM.

Comment

The first error is related to the database not being deleted before upgrading to this version. It looks like that issue was resolved when you deleted the database and let it recreate the tables on restart.

The second error is related to clicking "Snapshots" without having a camera defined. I'll get this fixed for the next release.

The third error is related to having a field missing when trying to add a record. I'll add more checks on the client side to prevent submission to avoid the error on the server side.

Regards,
                Ultrajones
                Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
                  The first error is related to the database not being deleted before upgrading to this version. It looks like that issue was resolved when you deleted the database and let it recreate the tables on restart.

The second error is related to clicking "Snapshots" without having a camera defined. I'll get this fixed for the next release.

The third error is related to having a field missing when trying to add a record. I'll add more checks on the client side to prevent submission to avoid the error on the server side.

Regards,
                  Ultrajones
                  So - wanting to make sure this was reported accurately, I restored from backup image, then gave it another go - this time (like last) I made very sure I deleted the database.

Probably, deleting the database from that point (listed in the .txt) would then allow cameras to be added but I literally ran out of time.
                  Thanks for your efforts!

BetaErrors.txt

Comment

Thank for providing this detail. I have these errors resolved for the next release.

Comment

Problem with latest version (1.1.4642.35808)

Sigh, new version does not like me...

problems trying to configure NETCAM device - I have type set up as FOSCAM with model set to FI8918W - when I try to put in device it just clears and the log shows (see below) - I deleted all if the directories IAW the directions - not sure what is wrong.

9/21/2012 4:23:19 AM - UltraNetCam Error - An unexpected error occured in the InsertNetCamDevice() function/subroutine: [System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: SQLite errortable tblNetCamDevices has no column named netcam_type at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavi or behavior) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at HSPI_ULTRANETCAM.HSPI.InsertNetCamDevice(String netcam_name, String netcam_address, Int32 netcam_port, Int32 netcam_type, String auth_user, String auth_pass)]
                      9/21/2012 4:23:19 AM - UltraNetCam Error - An unexpected error occured in the GetNetCamList() function/subroutine: [System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: SQLite errorno such column: A.netcam_type at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavi or behavior) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(Command Behavior behavior) at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.ExecuteReader() at HSPI_ULTRANETCAM.HSPI_NETCAM.GetNetCamList()]

Comment

I had this problem too

Originally posted by norcoscia View Post
                        Sigh, new version does not like me...

problems trying to configure NETCAM device - I have type set up as FOSCAM with model set to FI8918W - when I try to put in device it just clears and the log shows (see below) - I deleted all if the directories IAW the directions - not sure what is wrong.

9/21/2012 4:23:19 AM - UltraNetCam Error - An unexpected error occured in the InsertNetCamDevice() function/subroutine: [System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: SQLite errortable tblNetCamDevices has no column named netcam_type at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavi or behavior) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at HSPI_ULTRANETCAM.HSPI.InsertNetCamDevice(String netcam_name, String netcam_address, Int32 netcam_port, Int32 netcam_type, String auth_user, String auth_pass)]
                        9/21/2012 4:23:19 AM - UltraNetCam Error - An unexpected error occured in the GetNetCamList() function/subroutine: [System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: SQLite errorno such column: A.netcam_type at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavi or behavior) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(Command Behavior behavior) at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.ExecuteReader() at HSPI_ULTRANETCAM.HSPI_NETCAM.GetNetCamList()]

Comment

Without trying to be repetitive, I'm getting a similar message when I try to enter the camera device.

Thanks,
                          Aldo

9/21/2012 4:39:40 PM UltraNetCam Error An unexpected error occured in the GetNetCamList() function/subroutine: [System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: SQLite errorno such column: A.netcam_type at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavi or behavior) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(Command Behavior behavior) at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.ExecuteReader() at HSPI_ULTRANETCAM.HSPI_NETCAM.GetNetCamList()]
                          9/21/2012 4:39:40 PM UltraNetCam Error An unexpected error occured in the InsertNetCamDevice() function/subroutine: [System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: SQLite errortable tblNetCamDevices has no column named netcam_type at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavi or behavior) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at HSPI_ULTRANETCAM.HSPI.InsertNetCamDevice(String netcam_name, String netcam_address, Int32 netcam_port, Int32 netcam_type, String auth_user, String auth_pass)]
                          9/21/2012 4:39:40 PM BLRadarLightOff diffMinutes = 14

Comment

I just posted UltraNetCam HSPI version 1.1.4646.30097. See top of thread for download.

Note: If you are upgrading from a previous version, you’ll need to manually delete your database, snapshot directory and recreate any events.

Remove: {HomeSeer Root}\data\UltraNetCam\ultranetcam.db3
                            Remove: {HomeSeer Root}\html\Images\hspi_ultranetcam\snapshots
                            Recreate All UltraNetCam HomeSeer Events.

I don't anticipate any other database schema changes, so this should be the last time this is required.

Regards,
                            Ultrajones

Comment

Support for new Megapixel Foscam

Hi UltaJones

Will you support the new FI9820W

Just ordered one for $139 inc shipping (on sale for 3 days with coupon code MEGAPIXEL)

http://foscam.us/products/foscam-fi9...camera-94.html

Regards

Mark

Dell Zino HD - HSPRo 2.x
                              HSTouch - iPhone 3GS, 4S, iPad2 and iPad 3, 3xKindle Fire (Wall mounted)
                              2 x Brultech ECM1240 with UltraECM
                              USB UIRT
                              Cooper Aspire Z-Wave Switches
                              WGL800 w ACRF2 and 3xDS10a (Sump Level/Activity sensing)
                              HM ST812-2 Flood Sensor
                              HSM100 - Motion Detector with Light and Temperature
                              2GIG Thermostat
                              BLDSC - Alarm Plug-in
                              BLUPS
                              UltraLog (SQL2008)
                              Jon00 Plugins
                              Host XR3 BT and Jon00 BT Proximity
                              Global Cache IP2IR
                              Foscam FI8918W

Comment

which FOSCAM is best bet for this plug-in

which FOSCAM is best for this plug in

if I have been following this thread it seems no one likes the FW on the newest Mega (FI9820W). So wondering am I better off getting the FI8910W.

I own the FI8918W but the image quality is pretty bad and I would like to get something that works 100% with this plug in and gives me the best picture

any advice would be appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                X