X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trendnet TVIP672W and TVIP672P

TVIP672W and P: /image/jpeg.cgi

Comment

Could the Hikvision 3MP HD 1080P camera work with UltraNetCam?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HD-Pan-Tilt-...item5412203c94

Comment

Grandstream IP HD

/snapshot/view4.jpg

/snapshot/view0.jpg

Multi resolution choices on JPG's. I utilize JPGs and motion for HS3 touch.

One is 1280X720 and the other is 640X368.

I am running multiple resolution streaming / captures today of the Grandstream IP HD cameras.
        - Pete

Auto mator
        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
        Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
        HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
        HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Just setup my Hikvision DS-2CD2232-I5
          Snapshot path is
          /Streaming/channels/1/picture

I think this is common across all newer firmware Hikvisions.

Comment

Amcrest IP2M Series

/cgi-bin/snapshot.cgi?loginuse=$user&loginpas=$pass

Seems to be working, still testing ...
            Based off info from here: https://www.ispyconnect.com/man.aspx?n=Amcrest

Comment

Y-cam Cube : /live/0/jpeg.jpg
              Y-cam SD: /snapshot.jpg
              Trendnet TV-VS1 IP Encoder: /cgi/jpg/image.cgi

Comment

Hi, I'm trying to get UltraNetCam to work with this camera. Based on the spec's, should it work? Been procrastinating on getting it to work and only have 3 days left on my UltraNetCam 30-day trial.
                Thanks!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1080p-2-0-me...3D112126744592

Comment

Originally posted by mvitale View Post
                  Hi, I'm trying to get UltraNetCam to work with this camera. Based on the spec's, should it work? Been procrastinating on getting it to work and only have 3 days left on my UltraNetCam 30-day trial.
                  Thanks!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1080p-2-0-me...3D112126744592
                  Do you happen to have the URL that displays the camera snapshot? That's typically all that is required to get a camera to work with my plug-in. If you need more trial time, please open a ticket with HomeSeer and ask them to extend your trial another 30 days.

Regards,
                  Ultrajones
                  Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks for the response, I found this for the snapshot path:

snap.jpg?JpegSize=M

at a third party website http://www.ispyconnect.com/man.aspx?n=elp

but still haven't been able to get the snapshot.

Comment

Any cameras that have TCP trigger

Anyone able to recommend reasonably priced TCP trigger enabled PTZ cameras that work with UltraNetCam? Indoor and Outdoor.

Would love to replace my Foscams that do not support TCP trigger.

I currently use email notifications from the Foscam cameras to trigger events. But that is less than satisfactory since there is a minimum 1 minute lag. HS3 can only check POP email every 1 minute. So combine that with the processing and email transmission lag, in reality it is more than a minute.

Th list on the OP does not tell me which have TCP trigger.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnMeek View Post

Hello,
                        Wondering if you were ever able to get an Amcrest IP cam to work with this plugin? I'm considering purchasing but want to make sure they will be supported?
                        Thank you,
                        HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
                        Plugin's:
                        BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
                        EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
                        weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by JohnMeek View Post

Any camera that provides a URL that outputs a snapshot directly will work with the plug-in. I no longer use Foscam or Amcrest cameras so I cannot confirm.
                          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Problem accessing the videopath

I am trying to configure new cams to my plugin but when creating or trying to edit the "NetCam Videostream Path:" filed, it is lock and I can't change the path.

Is this field still accessible ?

Comment

Will this plugin work with cameras that require digest authentication? Or basic authentication not using URL basic authentication?

Comment

will this plugin work with cameras on a different local network? ie. homeseer on 192. octet and cameras on 10. octet

thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X