i am also getting this error with my Dedicated Micros DVR's

were you able to fix it?

thanks
    Raptor

Leave a comment:

• Monk
    replied
    Originally posted by Monk View Post
    Does the same thing. This is only for the one cgi - others work without error.
    I am restoring back to today's backup. Maybe can try again this weekend if you figure it out.
    I will be waiting until someone else reports this error before attempting further update.

If you find the time, this post may have been missed - or deemed to much trouble to implement - whilst this plugin was still beta.

Thanks for the nice plugin.

Leave a comment:

• Monk
    replied
    Does the same thing. This is only for the one cgi - others work without error.
    I am restoring back to today's backup. Maybe can try again this weekend if you figure it out.

Leave a comment:

• Monk
    replied
    Will give it a try later this evening.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    My bad. I add the work-around to the snapshot function instead of the NetCamAPI function. Please try the version I just uploaded to the HomeSeer updater.

Regards,
    Ultrajones

Leave a comment:

• Monk
    replied
    Still get an error -

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>10/22/2012 6:59:05 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 colSpan=3 align=left>UltraNetCam Error </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 colSpan=8 align=left>An unexpected error occured in the NetCamAPI() function/subroutine: [System.Net.WebException: The server committed a protocol violation. Section=ResponseStatusLine at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at HSPI_ULTRANETCAM.NetCamDevice.NetCamCGI(String strQueryString)]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    I think I was able to add a fix for this. Please download the version I just uploaded to the HomeSeer updater to confirm it fixes the issue you reported.

Regards,
    Ultrajones

Leave a comment:

• Monk
    started a topic UltraNetCam CGI Action - Error in log

UltraNetCam CGI Action - Error in log

Am getting the following error in the log:
    <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>10/22/2012 2:04:48 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 colSpan=3 align=left>UltraNetCam Error </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 colSpan=8 align=left>An unexpected error occured in the NetCamAPI() function/subroutine: [System.Net.WebException: The server committed a protocol violation. Section=ResponseStatusLine at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at HSPI_ULTRANETCAM.NetCamDevice.NetCamCGI(String strQueryString)]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This is a result of an event that is sending this:

/api/wbpantiltapi.cgi?cont_2=1

In order to pan the (Toshiba) camera left - same thing happens for pan right and I will guess for any other cam movement I try.

The camera moves fine -

Something I am doing?
Working...
X