TakeSnapshot - System.IO.IOException

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TakeSnapshot - System.IO.IOException

In the HS2 log, I see several errors like this one as well as timeout messages. I have a script that takes a snapshot periodically. When I refresh the cameras in the webpage I could not reproduce the error.

Would it be possible to add the camera name in the exception message to make it easier to narrow down?

Code:
    An unexpected error occured in the TakeSnapshot()  function/subroutine:  [System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from  the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by  the remote host. --- System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing  connection was forcibly closed by the remote host   at  System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Receive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32  size, SocketFlags socketFlags)   at  System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32  size)   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---   at  System.Net.ConnectStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)    at System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadBytes(Int32 count)   at  HSPI_ULTRANETCAM.NetCamDevice.TakeSnapshot(String strSnapshotFilename,  String strThumbnailFilename, Int32 iTimeoutSec)]
    Code:
    An unexpected error occured in the TakeSnapshot()  function/subroutine:  [System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed  out   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()   at  HSPI_ULTRANETCAM.NetCamDevice.TakeSnapshot(String strSnapshotFilename,  String strThumbnailFilename, Int32 iTimeoutSec)]

Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks and no problem to check latency using ping or even use wireshark to check network packets. As I have multiple cameras connected, I am not sure which one to start with, hence my suggestion to include the camera name in the error message. I could disconnect all of them and check one by one but since intermittent would be more disruptive.

Comment

Sorry, I misunderstood the issue. Yes,I'll get that added for the next release.
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
        X