Colon error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colon error

When I try to fire of cgi events to my PTZ Foss cam.
    Only the first commandline is executed.
    In the log I get this

15-11-2012 22:49:23 - UltraNetCam Error - An unexpected error occured in the NetCamAPI() function/subroutine: [System.UriFormatException: Invalid URI: A port was expected because of there is a colon (':') present but the port could not be parsed. at System.Uri.CreateThis(String uri, Boolean dontEscape, UriKind uriKind) at System.Uri..ctor(String uriString) at System.Net.WebRequest.Create(String requestUriString) at HSPI_ULTRANETCAM.NetCamDevice.NetCamCGI(String strQueryString)]

can you help?
    Best,
    Jakob Sand, I automate everything!

Hmm.

seems like I kan only send one command from the CGI internface.
    If I send a command to PTZ Down (http://10.0.0.51/decoder_control.cgi?command=0)

- the cam continues to scroll down even if I send a command to stop.

If I send the stop command (http://10.0.0.51/decoder_control.cgi?command=1) in a normal webbrowser it stops at once.
    Best,

Comment

In the UltraNetCam-UltraNetCam CGI Query String text box, please make sure you are entering only the following:

/decoder_control.cgi?command=0

or

/decoder_control.cgi?command=1

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I do exactly that - it still only react to the first command - and even if I fire of another event by manually pushing RUN there is no reaction - while the use of a webbrowser results in immediate reaction from the PTZ.

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
        In the UltraNetCam-UltraNetCam CGI Query String text box, please make sure you are entering only the following:

/decoder_control.cgi?command=0

or

/decoder_control.cgi?command=1

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Best,

Comment

Working...
        X