X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultrajones
    replied
    Originally posted by AgileHumor View Post
    I have the same issue, I can see the cameras...put take snapshot never does anything.

Even though I can connect in the UltraNetCam plugin to the camera and it views fine in the plugin or direct in web browser...the plugin shows an error in debug mode "Unable to connect to the remote server".

Server and URL are fine.

Also, where does the plugin save the images too? Maybe it is hardcoded for Windows x86 (and not x64 which I run).
    What URL do you use to view the snapshot from your camera in a browser? As an example, for my Foscam JPEG camera, I would enter:

http://192.168.1.2:80/snapshot.cgi

Leave a comment:

• AgileHumor
    replied
    I have the same issue, I can see the cameras...put take snapshot never does anything.

Even though I can connect in the UltraNetCam plugin to the camera and it views fine in the plugin or direct in web browser...the plugin shows an error in debug mode "Unable to connect to the remote server".

Server and URL are fine.

Also, where does the plugin save the images too? Maybe it is hardcoded for Windows x86 (and not x64 which I run).

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    I don't have a Foscam 8918W, so I don't know what the snapshot path is. What do you enter into your browser to view a snapshot?

Regards,
    Ultrajones

Leave a comment:

• dilbert1
    started a topic Inital configuration with new camera

Inital configuration with new camera

I have a new Foscam 8918W and am trying to test UltraNetcam with it, but I am not sure where to begin to get it working.

I went to Types and created a new Netcam model as JPEG, is that correct?
    I don't know what to put into the Controls page, where would I find this?
    On the Devices page I have the IP address, port, user ID and password configured. When I click on Send Test, should I see it doing something on one of the pages? When I click on Snapshots it is blank.
    On the Cameras tab I can see the live video coming from the camera.

I went through the setup with the Foscam software and can see video in my web browser at http://192.168.0.16/. Is there something I am missing in setting up the camera? Thanks.
Working...
X