Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snapshot folder

I have a question about the snapshots.

I read the manual and i also tried a couple of settings for the location were the snapshots would be saved.
    I have the cams working in the software and they do show an image.
    Also made the doorbel button trigger the ultracam and make a snapshot , the only snapshot i see is in the cameras page.
    When going to the snapshots tab i see the cam names but it does not show any snapshot.

what i have tried is enter the full directory for example c:\snapshot\
    c:/snapshot/
    with / and without.

Also made a folder called snapshot in the HS3 folder , directed the save location to /snapshot/ - Snapshot/ and /Snapshot .

What am i doing wrong that it does not save the images here ?

Thanks

nobody using this plugin ?

Comment

Hello Vincenttor. I use it :-) I think I need to rename the Snapshots tab to "Snapshot Events" to avoid confusion.

The UltraNetCam image directory is "HomeSeer HS3\html\images\hspi_ultranetcam3\snapshots". Each camera will have its own subdirectory (e.g. NetCam001, NetCam002, etc.)

When you create an "UltraNetCam3 : Take Snapshot" or select "Take Snapshot" from the Camera's HomeSeer device, it updates the snapshot and the thumbnail images in the Camera's root image directory.

When you create an "UltraNetCam3: Event Snapshots", it will create a new snapshot event containing 1 or more snapshots and will store those images in an event folder within the Camera's image directory.

So, in order to see snapshots within the "Snapshots" tab, you'll need to use the "UltraNetCam3: Event Snapshots" HomeSeer action within a HomeSeer event.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks for the information, i had it wrong indeed as i did not used take snapshot EVENT.
        It is working ok now

Comment

Working...
        X