Alarm trigger aspx resource utilization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alarm trigger aspx resource utilization

I enabled the alarm trigger action for several cameras, but the resource utilization increased as hspi_ultranetcam3.aspx was called many times. This is most likely related to the known issue with aspx pages in HS3. Is there an alternative to trigger the action without using an aspx page?

No, not at this time. However, I'll be eliminating the ASPX web pages for all my plug-ins in the coming months. I'll work on the UltraNetCam3 plug-in next and hope to have it completed very soon.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks and great news. Are you switching to the HS3 JQuery controls?

Comment

Yes.
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Does the latest version of the plugin using JQuery support an alarm trigger that does not use aspx?

The documentation it refers to an aspx URL and the trigger section mentions no trigger support.

Comment

Hmm, no. I forgot that piece. Fixing now.

Comment

This is fixed. I'll post the update after updating the documentation. It probably won't be until tomorrow AM.

Regards,
              Ultrajones
              Last edited by Ultrajones; December 20, 2014, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Thank you, that's great.

Comment

Work fine with the latest update. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X