Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WfromL
    replied
    tnx a lot, tested in Win7 and Ubuntu, works fine!

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    Please download UltraNetCam3 HSPI version 3.0.5463.32569. It has been completely redesigned to use HomeSeer jQuery controls instead of ASPX.Net.

Regards,
    Ultrajones

Leave a comment:

• WfromL
    replied
    I finally got UltraNetCam3 working, but only on a trial copy of HS3!
    - downloaded HS3 .147
    - on all previous attempts I immediately changed to my working HomeSeer.hds configuration. Now I started with an empty .hsd file, and first installed UltraNetcam3 plugin. This works!
    I then added all my other plugins (X10 X15 RFXCOM Netcam, HSTouchserver), everything still works ok.
    Unfortunately these are now all trial, I still cannot find a way to get UltraNetcam3 working on my registered copy of HS3. Any suggestions?
    (To me it seems the error messages complaining about .Net are just nonsense.

Leave a comment:

• WfromL
    replied
    Edited 8 december: solved (more or less), see my next post
    I updated to 3.0.5437.34440, same error message.
    Tried MS .Net repair, no change.
    I also tried installing HS3 + UltraNetcam3 on a newly installed computer with latest Win8.1 updates and clean .Net :same result. .Net cannot be broken, nothing else is using it.
    I now have 4 computers with either Win7 or Win8.1 , all giving the same error.
    Any more ideas?
    Last edited by WfromL; December 8, 2014, 04:24 AM. Reason: Problem solved

Leave a comment:

• WfromL
    replied
    Tnx, I'll wait for your next version.

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    The error appears to be some type of Microsoft .Net framework issue on your system. You can attempt to run a .Net repair, or simply wait for the updated UltraNetCam3 HSPI that will be released soon.

I started the configuration of UltraNetCam3 HSPI to convert the ASPX web pages to use HomeSeer jQuery controls instead. I hope to have this complete within the next 14 days. Once released, you can ask HomeSeer to reset your trial for another 30 days.

Regards,
    Ultrajones

Leave a comment:

• WfromL
    started a topic UltraNetCam3: server error in "/" application

UltraNetCam3: server error in "/" application

Trial copy of UltraNetCam3 plugin, HS3 .147 on Win 7 and Win 8.1
    UltraNetCam3 installs but won't run: server error in '/' application.

The Configuration Error message apparently tries to give me some suggestions, but they are not helpful:

In Web.Config : line 111 is exactly as supposed to be: <add assembly="*"></add>
    I cannot make sense of the rest of the configuration error information
    Any suggestions?

Remark 1: I could never run this plug in in HS2, similar problems.
    Remark 2 : tried running on 4 different computers Win7/Win8.1 (trial versions of HS3): exactly the same error

Configuration Error

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'HomeSeerAPI (2)' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Source Error:

Line 109: <add assembly="System.Web.DynamicData, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"> Line 110: <add assembly="System.Web.ApplicationServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"> Line 111: <add assembly="*"> </add>Line 112: Line 113: <buildproviders>
    Source File: C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Config\web.con fig Line: 111

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'HomeSeerAPI (2)' could not be loaded.

=== Pre-bind state information === LOG: DisplayName = HomeSeerAPI (2) (Partial) WRN: Partial binding information was supplied for an assembly: WRN: Assembly Name: HomeSeerAPI (2) | Domain ID: 15 WRN: A partial bind occurs when only part of the assembly display name is provided. WRN: This might result in the binder loading an incorrect assembly. WRN: It is recommended to provide a fully specified textual identity for the assembly, WRN: that consists of the simple name, version, culture, and public key token. WRN: See whitepaper http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=109270 for more information and common solutions to this issue. LOG: Appbase = file:///C:/Program Files/HomeSeer HS3/html/ LOG: Initial PrivatePath = C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\html\bin Calling assembly : System.Web, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a. === LOG: This bind starts in default load context. LOG: Using application configuration file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\html\web.config LOG: Using host configuration file: LOG: Using machine configuration file from C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\config\machine .config. LOG: Policy not being applied to reference at this time (private, custom, partial, or location-based assembly bind). LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/Temporary ASP.NET Files/root/29b23a33/6826ea6b/HomeSeerAPI (2).DLL. LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/Temporary ASP.NET Files/root/29b23a33/6826ea6b/HomeSeerAPI (2)/HomeSeerAPI (2).DLL. LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Program Files/HomeSeer HS3/html/bin/HomeSeerAPI (2).DLL. WRN: Comparing the assembly name resulted in the mismatch: NAME ERR: Failed to complete setup of assembly (hr = 0x80131040). Probing terminated. </buildproviders></add></add>
Working...
X