Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to change Video-Stream Path?

Hello,
    When I create a new camera type the videostream edit box (in the new type dialog) is not editable, only the snapshot edit box is. The documentation states that editing the value is possible, however, I am unable to do so.

My goal is to stream live video to the HSTouch phone application.

Thanks
    -Jeff

Originally posted by meckanik View Post
    Hello,
    When I create a new camera type the videostream edit box (in the new type dialog) is not editable, only the snapshot edit box is. The documentation states that editing the value is possible, however, I am unable to do so.

My goal is to stream live video to the HSTouch phone application.

Thanks
    -Jeff
    I have not figured out how to use the Video Steam available on the cameras with the Microsoft .NET framework. At this point, the plug-in only supports using a series of snapshots, then saving those snapshots into an MP4 file so it can be archived, saved off sight and/or sent via e-mail.

Unless things have changed in HSTouch, it displays videos by constantly refreshing a snapshot from the camera. If your goal is to just display a live video stream (a series of snapshots), then I think HSTouch may have that feature already built in.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thank you for your reply!

-Jeff

Comment

Working...
      X