Event Snapshot Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Event Snapshot Errors

Hi UJ, when I click on the "Event Snapshot" tab I get the following error dialog repeatedly.

Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Hi beerygaz, have you tried to clear your browser's cache?
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I'll give that a try. I also keep deleting cameras with very strange names and IP addresses and they re-appear a day later. Could this be a corrupt database?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

If odd cameras are showing up then that means they are being advertised on your network.
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Ok, will grab some screenshots when they show up again as there are some pretty funky ones.

Have a good weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Erased the config database and started from scratch, no funky cameras any more. But still getting the above error on a regular basis. A spot of searching turns up:

https://datatables.net/manual/tech-notes/3

Comment

Working...
            X