No announcement yet.

Error on HS3 Shutdown "HSPI_UltraNetCam3 has stopped working"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We bought a Hometroller 6pro at work (same as I have at home) and I installed the plugin just as a test. It does not crash.
    So this gives me a few things to try this weekend on my home HT. One thing will be to disable all plugins except for the same ones used at work.
    If that doesn't help, maybe there is something wonky with Windows 7e on my HT. When I bought the HT, I imaged it so worse case, I can restore the image then install only your plugin and see if it crashes.

- Robert

Comment

I just installed UltraNetCam3 HSPI on a new HomeTroller S6 and I am not able to duplicate the crash you are experiencing. I am running HomeSeer 3.0.0.208 and UltraNetCam3 HSPI version 3.0.5874.18252.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks for looking into it anyway. It must be something with my Hometroller. I discovered that it only came with 2gb of ram so I replaced it with 4gbs but still get the same error. (I had to buy it twice since the Post Office lost my package although they claim they delivered it).

Long story short - I wrote my own control files using AutoIt. I have exe files for pointing, motion on/off, IR on/off, taking pics and whatever else I need. I spent the last 2 days editing events to call my exe files instead of using HS's Netcam plugin or Ultranetcam. Not being a s/w guy, the code is crude but I am very happy with the results.

So don't spend anymore time on this issue for my sake.

- Robert

Comment

Error

I have this same error on random plugins.
          Seems worse since latest HS3 update.

Comment

Working...
          X