Error when using motion alarm trigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error when using motion alarm trigger

I'm trying to setup a motion alarm trigger for a Grandstream GXV3610v2. This camera supports sending a HTTP request when a motion is detected, same as Foscam cameras.

I first tried this with the camera and I can see that trigger arrives at the HS3 server. The HS3 logs shows these two lines when the first call comes in.
    Jan-30 7:03:42 PM Startup ASP.NET application host created
    Jan-30 7:03:40 PM Startup Creating ASP.NET application host...

But nothing is triggered (I've setup the UltraNetCam motion trigger event).

So instead of using the camera, I manually entered the UltraNetCam trigger URL
    Code:
    /hspi_ultranetcam3/hspi_ultranetcam3.aspx?trigger=alarm
    into my browser (this should be the same what the camera is doing). I'm getting the same ASP.NET log entries as before, but now I can see the following error in the browser. This looks like either a bug or a misconfiguration to me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	motiontrigger.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	1208966

I'm using a Zee-S2, with the latest SW version.

Originally posted by MikeSM View Post
    I'm trying to setup a motion alarm trigger for a Grandstream GXV3610v2. This camera supports sending a HTTP request when a motion is detected, same as Foscam cameras.

I first tried this with the camera and I can see that trigger arrives at the HS3 server. The HS3 logs shows these two lines when the first call comes in.
    Jan-30 7:03:42 PM Startup ASP.NET application host created
    Jan-30 7:03:40 PM Startup Creating ASP.NET application host...

But nothing is triggered (I've setup the UltraNetCam motion trigger event).

So instead of using the camera, I manually entered the UltraNetCam trigger URL
    Code:
    /hspi_ultranetcam3/hspi_ultranetcam3.aspx?trigger=alarm
    into my browser (this should be the same what the camera is doing). I'm getting the same ASP.NET log entries as before, but now I can see the following error in the browser. This looks like either a bug or a misconfiguration to me.

[ATTACH]51749[/ATTACH]

I'm using a Zee-S2, with the latest SW version.
    Hello Mike,

Where did you find those instructions? They are old. Please check the UltraNetCam3 HSPI User's Guide under Help.

If I recall correct, you'll use:

Code:
    http://ip_address_of_homeseer/UltraNetCam3?trigger=alarm
    Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks UJ, for the quick reply. Not sure where I go the older help file from, but I found the new one.

I used the URL from the new help (it's the same you already posted server/UltraNetCam3?trigger=alarm ) and now I get the expected OK in the browser window (no error anymore).

Also the camera trigger works now, at least from the browser (I created a pseudo camera with my laptop's IP to test that). Need to test the camera tomorrow, but I don't see why this shouldn't work either.

Comment

Working...
      X