X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snapshot Error

Hi all

I dont know what this Error is ,

The Snapshot request sent to NetCam001 [Baby1] failed: The server committed a protocol violation. Section=ResponseHeader Detail=CR must be followed by LF

I named the cam baby1. Server is on port 81 and the snapshot is /img/snapshot.cgi

Regards

Sended from far far away
    Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
    Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

The error you seeing is caused by the camera not following the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Internet standard (RFC 2616). In particular, the ResponseHeader does not end with a CRLF as required by RFC 2616, section 6. Have you checked with the camera vendor to see if any firmware updates are available?

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Same problem

Also getting the same error.

http://myaddress.com:nn/snapshot.cgi?user=uuuu&pwd=pppp

This line works in a browser, and gives me a jpeg.

But, as said, getting the
      The Snapshot request sent to NetCam005 [testen] failed:The server committed a protocol violationSection=ResponseHeader Detail=CR must be followed by LF.

Comment

I made a change to the App Config file that should allow unsafe parsing. Can you reinstall the same version from the HomeSeer updater to see if it fixes the issue you reported?

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Great!

YES, now it works.

Thank you. Well done.

Last edited by roarmichelsen; May 8, 2016, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X