Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding NetCam Control - how to access from scripts/UI

Hi,

I've been using the UltraNetCam3 plugin for HS3 for about a year. The only issue I've had is trying to access NetCam controls that I've defined. I can successfully add the control (move the camera to a pre-defined location) but that control is not accessible from the Homeseer UI nor can it be run from an event (there is no entry in the drop down).

After playing around I determined that each of the cameras needs an entry for each control added to its status graphics->status text area. If I do that manually the entry now appears in the UI and when running a script.

The issue I have is the Status Text entries require a VALUE to be specified (0...n) which is presumably being assigned under the covers. I reasoned that if I created an control it would be assigned the next sequential value which it was. All was good and my cameras worked as I wanted.

However due to camera failure I needed to replace 2 of the cameras and now I cannot locate the value to re-connect the status to the action. Even with the controls defined prior to adding the camera, the UI/script status entries are not created.

So the questions are:
    - How are you supposed to add an netcam control and create the UI/script connections
    - How can I determine the value for a control so that I can do this manually.

Thanks, this is the only thing I'm really stuck on.

-------
    HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.280 (Windows)
    UltraNetCam3 Version: 3.0.5923.33602

The issue you reported was resolved as of UltraNetcam3 HSPI version 3.0.6036.35697.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
    X