UltraNetcam3 snapshots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UltraNetcam3 snapshots

Just trying out this plugin with a pair of DCS-920s and am wondering why I can't take more than 1 snapshot from the device management page?
    When I select the dropdown, I see "Take Snapshot", I select it but nothing happens - i.e. it doesn't clear. It did take one picture each this morning - started playing with it last night... and when I go to the status page, I see Event Snapshots: 2. Going to the Latest Snapshot tab, I see 2 and only 2 pictures. No more - even though, I had on multiple occasions selected the "Take snapshot". Additionally, the timestamp of each picture doesn't make sense. For example on my garage cam I see 00d,00h,01m.

Edit: I'm beginning to think that this timestamp is "How long it has been since this picture was taken" - too bad I'd prefer to see the timestamp of when the picture was taken and not who long ago it was taken. Am I correct with the assessment of this?

BTW: In order to get the thumbnail, I had to set the "Select Device Image" in the NetCam001 device configuration as per one of the threads listed even though, I thought it was suppose to be automatic.

I am running Version: 3.0.6036.35697

Robert

Edit: I created a manual event to take a snapshot and status still shows 2 in total and no further images are added to view.
    Last edited by langenet; July 12, 2016, 07:52 AM.
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

The take a snapshot command will overwrite the previous snapshot and that page only shows those latest snapshots. The event snapshots will show a history, but you have to use the UltraNetCam3: Event Snapshots action in an event to create those.

Cheers
    Al
    HS 3.0.0.548: 1990 Devices 1172 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.1.262: 126 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Ok.. Got it!

thanks Al
      HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Working...
      X