Questions about video stream and thumbnails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions about video stream and thumbnails

I'm trying out the trial of this plugin and have a couple of questions.

1. When setting up the NetCam types, there is a Video Stream path, but it won't let me edit it from the default of /videostream.cgi. Is this a limitation of the trial or a placeholder for a future enhancement that hasn't been added/enabled yet?

2. The thumbnail path in the devices it created is incorrect. It's creating paths like this: images/hspi_ultranetcam3/snapshots/NetCam004last_thumbnail.jpg. Note that it's missing the '/' between NetCam004 and last_thumbnail.jpg. Is this a bug in the plug in or something that just isn't configured correctly? I had to manually fix the thumbnail path for the devices it created.

Thank you for reporting the thumbnail image bug. The fix is available in UltraNetcam3 HSPI version 3.0.6064.36763.

The video stream mechanism was a place holder in case I ever figured out how to capture a video stream. I'll be removing that option from the plug-in to avoid confusion.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
    X