Help with emailing MP4 video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with emailing MP4 video

I can successfully email a snapshot and a compressed event but cannot email the MP4 video of the stills. Both my account and the HS account are with gmail.

Any advice?

Michael
    Attached Files
    Michael

Due to the size, probably better to offload the file using FTP or something similar. Or setup Google Drive to mirror files in a folder, then just copy/move the mp4 there.

The other thought I have, if you setup something like OwnCloud, then send yourself a link to that file.

--Dan
    Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

I don't Think the MP4 file is being created. Do you have just ffmpeg.exe and no other related bin files in HS3 root directory?

Where is the MP4 file created?
      Michael

Comment

It would be helpful if the author would provide some direction.
        Michael

Comment

Hello Rvtravlr,

I found the bug that is causing this issue. The default setting for the Event Snapshot Count is 10, but the backend code was configured for 15. If you changed this setting, then it would have work. However, if you never changed this setting and used less than 15 snapshots, then it would never have created a video. This issue should be resolved as of UltraNetCam3 HSPI version 3.0.6099.33200.

If you change the "Convert Snapshot Event to Video" from 10 to 20, then back again to 10 your event should work properly.

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Hello Rvtravlr,

Were you able to confirm the changes I made to the plug-in resolved the issue you reported?

Regards,
            Ultrajones
            Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
            X