New UltraSighhound3 Ver 6 upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New UltraSighhound3 Ver 6 upgrades

Does anyone know if version 6 still works with this plugin?

I have been running since the beta of version 6 came out with no issues. I'm now on the current version which I think is 6.0.8.

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by cerjzc View Post
      I have been running since the beta of version 6 came out with no issues. I'm now on the current version which I think is 6.0.8.

Jeff
      Same here...no issues so far.

Comment

how do you like it? My hope was that they were able to do face recognition, unfortunately not the case. Any new features that you have found interesting?

Comment

Originally posted by aldo View Post
          how do you like it? My hope was that they were able to do face recognition, unfortunately not the case. Any new features that you have found interesting?
          They say the big changes are under the hood with the detection engine, and claim the new machine learning algorithm will make detection more accurate over time. But it's really just a minor version update as far as the user facing features go.

Vehicle detection is a welcome addition, although its accuracy is questionable in my experience. The webhooks will be nice once (if?) the functionality is fleshed out and endpoints provide support.

Unfortunately, it looks like things are back to how they were before with very little development...there hasn't been a release in two months now. And the mobile app needs a lot of love...still doesn't support iPhone X resolutions...that was released two years ago

Sighthound has so much potential...it's frustrating that it has never gotten the steady development it deserves.

As with everything in tech these days...we shall see

Comment

Originally posted by teladog01 View Post

They say the big changes are under the hood with the detection engine, and claim the new machine learning algorithm will make detection more accurate over time. But it's really just a minor version update as far as the user facing features go.

Vehicle detection is a welcome addition, although its accuracy is questionable in my experience. The webhooks will be nice once (if?) the functionality is fleshed out and endpoints provide support.

Unfortunately, it looks like things are back to how they were before with very little development...there hasn't been a release in two months now. And the mobile app needs a lot of love...still doesn't support iPhone X resolutions...that was released two years ago

Sighthound has so much potential...it's frustrating that it has never gotten the steady development it deserves.

As with everything in tech these days...we shall see
            I agree with you 100%, they are getting better at long emails with long explanation but nothing concrete on the back-end. I did not expect a miracle but some improvement. One thing that I was looking for is face recognition, I could do so much more with that. When I enter my driveway and it sees me, open door, make coffee and etc..... it has been very disappointing, I agree so much potential with this product.

Comment

Working...
            X