Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linux

love my SightHound in WIndows 10, just moved to Linux
    how do I make it run, or will the alternate programs work with the plug-in ?
    Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

I am sorry, but I do not understand your question. Can you please rephrase it?
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Sorry bout that...

Just moved over to Linux and found that your plug in is supported, but the sighthound is not.. Is there a secret to running over two boxes Win10 > Ubuntu, or is there a like program in Linux that u support ?

Comment

Originally posted by gearyt View Post
        Sorry bout that...

Just moved over to Linux and found that your plug in is supported, but the sighthound is not.. Is there a secret to running over two boxes Win10 > Ubuntu, or is there a like program in Linux that u support ?
        Not that I am aware of. Sighthound runs in either Windows or Mac OS X. It's not supported in Linux. I have a dedicated box that runs my Sighthound Video, so it's not an issue for me. You should be able to run HomeSeer3 in Linux and Sighthound on either Windows or Mac OS X.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

thanks.. then that's what I shall do !

Comment

Working...
          X