Sighthound Software Events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sighthound Software Events

Been having issues with sighthound itself.

My events in sighthound are becoming corrupt and then don't fire the curl script to ultras plugin.

Anyone had an issue with this?

Charlie
    HSPro: 3.0.0.194
    PL: Insteon PLM 3.0.5.20,Insteon Thermostat 3.0.1.1 , UltraM1G, RainRelay8, UltraECM3, UltraPioneerAVR3, BLBackup, weatherXML, Jon00 Network & PC Monitor
    HW : Win 7 64bit, Intel i7-2600, 16 GB DDR3 Ram, 60 Plus Insteon Dual Band Devices, Rain8 Pro2, Elk M1 Gold, Brueltech GreenEye.

Are you talking about the rules themselves in the Sighthound application or your events in HS that are for Sighthound. If you are talking about the rules in the SH application then yes I have had issues from time to time with them getting corrupted. Normally it is around when the application doesn't shutdown properly. I know at one point there was a beta from them that helped with it some and I was even able to read some of the rules that had become corrupted, but I still have it happen on occasion. Again I think it has always followed the application getting killed or the machine rebooting while it was running. I do run backups several times a day to get copies of the rules, but a few times I have had to just rebuild them because even the backups don't work.

Jeff

Comment

I have not experience a rule corruption within Sighthound. I run mine on an Apple Mac mini with battery backup. If you have not already done so, please report this issue to support@sighthound.com.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks for your comments guys.

Sounds like my SH rules are having the same issue as Jeff. My support subscription ran out a month ago, so I doubt they will assist without paying them he $12 a yr.

Looking on their website within their forums, the CEO was mentioning the deployment of SH 4.0 by the end of yr.

Also seen a thread in their forum talking about other having rule issues.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
        HSPro: 3.0.0.194
        PL: Insteon PLM 3.0.5.20,Insteon Thermostat 3.0.1.1 , UltraM1G, RainRelay8, UltraECM3, UltraPioneerAVR3, BLBackup, weatherXML, Jon00 Network & PC Monitor
        HW : Win 7 64bit, Intel i7-2600, 16 GB DDR3 Ram, 60 Plus Insteon Dual Band Devices, Rain8 Pro2, Elk M1 Gold, Brueltech GreenEye.

Comment

Working...
        X