Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What HS4 plug-ins would you like to see and (what) would you pay for them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW...what I want ...as an example.

Have a BT5.0 USB dongle in my car that can have a line of site range of 1 mile (output power is adjustable - i have several) and for it to be detected by a BT USB dongle on my HS4 server. I glanced around and it looks like Jon000 doesn't work that way (w/ usb dongles). Even the microsoft store has apps that can track BT devices in / out range db/loss via a usb BT, so I know the data is there, I just have no way to get it into HS4.

Comment

Originally posted by ts1234 View Post
      it looks like Jon000 doesn't work that way (w/ usb dongles).
      It does work, but only if the dongle works with Windows default bluetooth stack, not drivers which come with the dongle

Comment

A plugin that functions like Z-Seer? Constantly testing the z-wave nodes and if one drops off you can have it text you or something, if more than a few drop off, it can restart the z-wave controller. My zwave network goes down occasionally, and I have to power cycle the z-net and everything starts working again.
        I wish we had something to program the addressable leds, and make simple flow and scanner patterns. Maybe this could take over landscape lighting. Maybe there's a lighting controller out there that just needs a plugin.

What the heck is Node Red? Can i use that to program ESP32s? I failed at learning to program my esp boards. If anybody's good at programming ESPs, I'll send you my boards for programming $$$..

Comment

Originally posted by tome10 View Post
          A plugin that functions like Z-Seer? Constantly testing the z-wave nodes and if one drops off you can have it text you or something, if more than a few drop off, it can restart the z-wave controller.
          Check out the SDJ-Health PI, it should allow you to do exactly what you want.

HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.500
          Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station

Enabled Plug-Ins:
          2.1.0.119: AmbientWeather | 3.0.21.0: BLLock | 2.0.24.0: BLUPS | 1.3.6.0: Device History | 3.0.0.56: EasyTrigger | 3.1.0.7: MeiHarmonyHub | 3.0.6681.34300: UltraCID3 | 3.0.6644.26753: UltraLog3 | 3.0.6554.33094: UltraMon3 | 3.0.0.91: weatherXML | 3.0.1.245: Z-Wave | 3.0.51: HS Touch Designer | 3.0.0.40 Z-Seer+

Comment

enigmatheatre...inquired directly to Jon000. This will only support up to BT3.0...and the BLE+range won't be there. Thanks anyway! I must be the only one using HS3/4 that has issues with stable geofencing.

Comment

A plugin that will support, interrogate and change settings on the new Sony Android LED and OLED TV. Like the LBDenon plugin.

Comment

Originally posted by George View Post
                A plugin that will support, interrogate and change settings on the new Sony Android LED and OLED TV. Like the LBDenon plugin.
                George have you tried the mediacontroller PI? It supports Sony TVs, not sure your version, but try it.

Comment

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post

George have you tried the mediacontroller PI? It supports Sony TVs, not sure your version, but try it.
                  Hadn't thought about it. I'll give it a go.
                  My Sony is the latest 77" OLED model with the new Android upgrades.

Thanks

Comment

Rheem EcoNet Water Heater has a few requests. And today a link was provided to the API. I would go with the (apparently) common $30-40 USD range.
                    Karl S
                    HS3Pro on Windows 10
                    96 Devices
                    54 Z-Wave Nodes
                    37 Events
                    HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 iOS
                    Google Home: 3 Mini units

Comment

Working...
                    X