Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What HS4 plug-ins would you like to see and (what) would you pay for them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ts1234 View Post
    it looks like Jon000 doesn't work that way (w/ usb dongles).
    It does work, but only if the dongle works with Windows default bluetooth stack, not drivers which come with the dongle

Comment

A plugin that functions like Z-Seer? Constantly testing the z-wave nodes and if one drops off you can have it text you or something, if more than a few drop off, it can restart the z-wave controller. My zwave network goes down occasionally, and I have to power cycle the z-net and everything starts working again.
      I wish we had something to program the addressable leds, and make simple flow and scanner patterns. Maybe this could take over landscape lighting. Maybe there's a lighting controller out there that just needs a plugin.

What the heck is Node Red? Can i use that to program ESP32s? I failed at learning to program my esp boards. If anybody's good at programming ESPs, I'll send you my boards for programming $$$..

Comment

Originally posted by tome10 View Post
        A plugin that functions like Z-Seer? Constantly testing the z-wave nodes and if one drops off you can have it text you or something, if more than a few drop off, it can restart the z-wave controller.
        Check out the SDJ-Health PI, it should allow you to do exactly what you want.

HomeSeer Version: HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.19.0 (Windows - Running as a Service)
        Home Assistant 2024.3
        Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro - Desktop
        Z-Wave Devices via two Z-Net G3s
        Zigbee Devices via RaspBee on RPi 3b+
        WiFi Devices via Internal Router.

Enabled Plug-Ins
        AK GoogleCalendar 4.0.4.16,AK HomeAssistant 4.0.1.23,AK SmartDevice 4.0.5.1,AK Weather 4.0.5.181,AmbientWeather 3.0.1.9,Big6 3.44.0.0,BLBackup 2.0.64.0,BLGData 3.0.55.0,BLLock 3.0.39.0,BLUPS 2.0.26.0,Device History 4.5.1.1,EasyTrigger 3.0.0.76,Harmony Hub 4.0.14.0,HSBuddy 4.51.303.0,JowiHue 4.1.4.0,LG ThinQ 4.0.26.0,ONVIF Events 1.0.0.5,SDJ-Health 3.1.1.9,TPLinkSmartHome4 2022.12.30.0,UltraCID3 3.0.6681.34300,Z-Wave 4.1.3.0

Comment

enigmatheatre...inquired directly to Jon000. This will only support up to BT3.0...and the BLE+range won't be there. Thanks anyway! I must be the only one using HS3/4 that has issues with stable geofencing.

Comment

A plugin that will support, interrogate and change settings on the new Sony Android LED and OLED TV. Like the LBDenon plugin.

Comment

Originally posted by George View Post
              A plugin that will support, interrogate and change settings on the new Sony Android LED and OLED TV. Like the LBDenon plugin.
              George have you tried the mediacontroller PI? It supports Sony TVs, not sure your version, but try it.

Comment

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post

George have you tried the mediacontroller PI? It supports Sony TVs, not sure your version, but try it.
                Hadn't thought about it. I'll give it a go.
                My Sony is the latest 77" OLED model with the new Android upgrades.

Thanks

Comment

Rheem EcoNet Water Heater has a few requests. And today a link was provided to the API. I would go with the (apparently) common $30-40 USD range.
                  Karl S
                  HS4Pro on Windows 10
                  1070 Devices
                  56 Z-Wave Nodes
                  104 Events
                  HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 iOS
                  Google Home: 3 Mini units, 1 Pair Audios, 2 Displays

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	rheem.png
Views:	437
Size:	418.9 KB
ID:	1412268
                    Originally posted by ksum View Post
                    Rheem EcoNet Water Heater has a few requests. And today a link was provided to the API. I would go with the (apparently) common $30-40 USD range.
                    I actually have a econet water heater and thought about writing a plugin for it but their API seems to be an unfinished mess.
                    https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...plifier-plugin

Comment

I’m removing my HomeKit suggestion for now since homebridge works so well and seconding a comprehensive presence plugin that could perform a specific scope:

Bayesian switch - this is straight math and database work to incorporate configurable devices to determine occupancy there’s a home assistant module that could be adapted. This would be the easiest to start since it would just incorporate data that’s already available

BLE / Bluetooth - turn key using usb hosted interface or devices like the ESP32. The latter was incorporated in MCCSQTT but won’t be carried intro HS4

RFID - transmitter in the car, receiver in the house
                      LORA - been meaning to look into this

The other would be scene control. There’s a plugin out there now but it’s a bit over complex and not adapted to HS4. It’s also expensive.

weather - there isn’t a native HS4 plugin and it honestly should be included with HS4

State Machine - could eliminate a lot of events and should be a part of HS4

Comment

Originally posted by sirbooker View Post
                        Voxcommando Plugin would be awesome

locally processed !
                        i have used Voxcommado for years it's the best voice control / automation software out there
                        it would compliment homeseer very nicely, just like Jrivers Media would.

Paul.
                        I too vote for Voxcommando. It is useable, but it would be nice to have a plugin.

Comment

Pentair
                          Nuheat Flooring

Comment

Arlo

Comment

Waiting patiently for Dirks new HS4 Sonos plugin. Would pay extra if somebody could create some HSTouch templates for a Sonos player. That would make it easier to create Touch screens and grow the Sonos collection.

Comment

I'm really interested in a way to integrate these Enviro+ sensors on a Raspi-0W and feed the data to HomeSeer.
                                https://shop.pimoroni.com/products/e...31155658457171

These seem like great little environmental sensors for all sorts of use cases, and come with good documentation. Easily remotely deployed with solar power, small and discreet. The Raspi-0 can also be further leveraged for other uses like a camera feed.

I would easily pay for a plugin that brought the following together:
                                support multiple Enviro+ sensors and camera feeds from Pi0-W boards
                                Sensor and camera feed to HS4 for automation
                                InfluxDB for datalog of Enviro data
                                Grafana plugin for visual output

Comment

Working...
                                X