A status graphic with that value set already exists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A status graphic with that value set already exists

When I retrieve one of my Z Wave devices with GetDeviceByRef(), I am getting the following exception

Code:
    Exception while executing GetDeviceWithFeaturesByRef - devRef : 494 - message : Error while converting 495 to HsFeature : A status graphic with that value set already exists Service Version: NO_VERSION
    Does anyone know what this means? I didn't create the device, it's a Z Wave device and I'm trying to get a value from it. But when I retrieve it from GetDeviceByRef() the above exception is thrown. I looked at the corresponding feature value of 495 on that device but I don't see anything out of the ordinary

I also tried calling GetFeatureByRef() and it fails with the same error.

After a lot of debugging it looks like the SDK is failing to retrieve the feature consistently. The feature it's failing to retrieve an HsFeature object to is any battery feature created through Z Wave.

From what I am interpreting from the message is that there are 2 values for this feature that are overlapping. I looked at the Battery feature (which is what the error ID is corresponding to) and this is what I see. I can't see anything wrong with this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-09-16_9-00-56.png
Views:	203
Size:	108.1 KB
ID:	1419631

Again, note that this is a Z Wave device and it was created by the Z Wave plugin

Comment

If you want to get contents of a device's or feature's properties use GetPropertyByRef such as hs.GetPropertyByRef(iRef, HomeSeer.PluginSdk.Devices.EProperty.Value)

Comment

The problem is not getting the feature property. I can't even figure out what all the features all because it will throw an exception enumerating all features for a device that contains a battery created by Z Wave

Comment

Working...
        X