X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Status Graphics not working for ranges

Hi All,

Has anybody else seen this?
    I've setup status graphics some as single values, some as ranges.
    When the device value is equal to a single value graphic, the label shows up correctly in the status
    When the device value is in one of the rnages, the label does not show up only the value in the status (see screenshot below)

Have I missed something obvious?

Click image for larger version

Name:	StatusGraphic_rangeError.png
Views:	90
Size:	278.2 KB
ID:	1429856

I have had similar issues with hs responding to my status/graphic setup. So unless you have seem this accomplished elsewhere, i think you are push the limit/capability of the HS engine. I would email rich directly to see if your approach is supported.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 (by Kirby) | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | NetCAM | MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Jon00 Charting
    Platform: HP h8-1360t, Windows Server 2012 R2, i7-3.4GHz, 16GB memory

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
      I have had similar issues with hs responding to my status/graphic setup. So unless you have seem this accomplished elsewhere, i think you are push the limit/capability of the HS engine. I would email rich directly to see if your approach is supported.
      Thanks mnsandler . Will try raise a ticket but then will look at emailing Rich.
      Checked all my code a few times and couldn't figure out any mistake.
      I'm trying to resist creating 99 status graphic values 😌

Comment

Originally posted by russr999 View Post

Thanks mnsandler . Will try raise a ticket but then will look at emailing Rich.
        Checked all my code a few times and couldn't figure out any mistake.
        I'm trying to resist creating 99 status graphic values 😌
        I think it should be supported, but also using the status under Edit status/controls is not working. I reported a issue that for a device it could not be set that it is a status only device.

Maybe I should also report this.

---
        John

Comment

Working...
        X