Checking if device address exists?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davidcald View Post
    A question related to this... Is there a script or easy method to generate a simple list of devices and their refs and address? Something that I can use to sort or search on? I don't see in the HS4 UI such a simple data grid view with selectable headers for sorting.
    How about this? https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/3r...for-homeseer-4
    Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
      Hey Jon-
      YES I have your utility installed! It's one of my many issues that with HS there's so many plugins and scripts and addons that I lose track of things I've installed for good reason and forget the reason. Anyway, I just ran the utility (v1.0.5) and get this error:

Error in Main Block 1: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at System.Array.InternalGetReference(Void* elemRef, Int32 rank, Int32* pIndices) at System.Array.GetValue(Int32 index) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Symbols.Container.Get ArrayValue(Object[] Indices) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.Intern alLateIndexGet(Object Instance, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Boolean ReportErrors, ResolutionFailure& Failure, Boolean[] CopyBack) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.Object LateInvokeDefault(Object Instance, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Boolean ReportErrors, Boolean[] CopyBack) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.LateIn dexGet(Object Instance, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames) at scriptcode13.VBWrapper.Main(Object MyData)

Comment

Odd...If you updated, did you replace the Jon00DeviceViewer.aspx file?
        Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
          Odd...If you updated, did you replace the Jon00DeviceViewer.aspx file?
          Looks like that was it all good now thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X