Feature status layout in a device.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature status layout in a device.

I have a bunch of sensors associated with a single device.
    The web portal bunches them up in the upper right corner. If features are set them to important it will show only the first 4 in rows but with their names.
    What i want is to line them up such, that i can read all their names at least. Similar to the "Main".

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	202
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	1578348

I see some other devices that have status text next to icon. I can't seem to figure out to add text next to icon.​

You don't have much control, except for Important and Priority.

Regarding the text - it shows the feature name and status text.

Comment

I think HST wants you to hover over the individual icons to see the text:

Views:	176
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	1578430

And when you click anywhere on the bar of features, you get the list view as a popup:

Views:	185
Size:	280.6 KB
ID:	1578431
      HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
      54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
      Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Guys,

i'm working on the legacy ultra1wire3 plugin

is there a way to programmatically set the Priority Order on an legacy hs3 child device within a hs3 plugin code base? i need to change from 4 to 1

I'm trying to convert a 1 to many parent/child relationships set of devices to a 1 to 1 parent/child setup

Views:	148
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	1612853
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

I am also trying to figure out a display order issue.... If I create a device with a lot of features, the UI allows me to move the features up/down or drag them to get them into the specific order that I want. If I create them all at once then the order is the order I created them, but then if one feature is deleted and I re-create it, it is at the bottom of the list. How do I specify the display order at feature creation? DisplayPriority is read only and is for AdditionalStatusDisplay but what about the feature device itself? How is that order set?
          Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

i used the following method to change the order of a few devices from 3,4,5 to 1 under different roots

hs.UpdatePropertyByRef(dvref, 41, 1)

41 is the enum value for the DisplayPriority. you can find the enum values in the help
            1 is the order number
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
            Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
            Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
            Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

EProperty.FeatureDisplayPriority takes a list of RefIds in order of priorities for all children.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	12.9 KB ID:	1613654

So to set single feature priority I have to get all priorities and re-arrange them, a bit of mess:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	37.9 KB ID:	1613655

Comment

Thanks!!
                Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

Working...
                X