jqDropList doesn't seem to work in trigger UI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jqDropList doesn't seem to work in trigger UI

jqDropList doesn't seem to work in trigger UI. In HS3 I have a list of calendars to select, but in HS4 it doesn't show:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	CalendarOld.PNG Views:	0 Size:	22.6 KB ID:	1325080 Click image for larger version  Name:	CalendarNew.PNG Views:	0 Size:	46.8 KB ID:	1325081
    HTML for the droplist:
    Code:
    <!-- jqDropList selectedcalendarid_2_G0_T0_ID598385-->
    <script>
    $(function() {
     $('#selectedcalendarid_2_G0_T0_ID598385').change( function() {
      var value = $(this).val();
      value = encodeURIComponent(value);
      var theID;
       var theform =$('#'+$(this)[0].form.id);
       var theData = theform.serialize()+'&id='+'selectedcalendarid_2_G0_T0_ID598385';
    commonAjaxPost(theData,'events');
     });
    });
    </script>
    <select  id='selectedcalendarid_2_G0_T0_ID598385'  name='selectedcalendarid_2_G0_T0'  class='.jqDropList'  style='width: 150px;'>
    <option selected='selected' value=''>Select Calendar</option><option  value='gulnara.artemenko@gmail.com'>gulnara.artemenko</option><option  value='jgcuopiksi78f231qq5t23b2pg@group.calendar.google.com'>Homeseer</option><option  value='alexbk66@gmail.com'>Primary</option><option  value='addressbook#contacts@group.v.calendar.google.com'>Contacts</option><option  value='en.australian#holiday@group.v.calendar.google.com'>Holidays in Australia</option></select>

does it happen with all your jqDropList? or only specific ones.
    it seems to work with the ones from my EasyTrigger pluginClick image for larger version

Name:	jqdroplist.png
Views:	199
Size:	145.9 KB
ID:	1325385

Comment

It actually worked once when I first tried HS4 - but then it stoped showing droplists

Comment

Did you find a fix for that?

Comment

Originally posted by DonMor View Post
          Did you find a fix for that?
          No... I'll have to check again. Hopefully HST fixed it...

Comment

rjh why jqdroplist was working before in the events and now it don’t, HS3 plugin is suppose to work in HS4, I’m still working to convert to HS4 but by the time i finalize it they need to have this droplist in the event

Comment

It works in the plugins I have tested, so please tell me which plugin this is so I can take a look.
              πŸ’‍♂️ Support & Customer Service πŸ™‹‍♂️ Sales Questions πŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I do not know what append but it is back and working not.

Sorry for the inconvenient

Comment

rjh Ok this append when I run from Visual Studio 2019 so it is hard to debug, if I copy the exe in the folder of HS4 it work. With HS3 I don't have that issue.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMor View Post
                    rjh Ok this append when I run from Visual Studio 2019 so it is hard to debug, if I copy the exe in the folder of HS4 it work. With HS3 I don't have that issue.
                    If you are starting the exe from Visual studio, I think you need to change the 3 following references to point to their HS4 version:
                    - Bin/homeseer/HSCF.dll
                    - Scheduler.dll
                    - HomeSeerAPI.dll

Alternatively you can compile with the HS3 dlls as before, copy the exe in HS4 folder, start the plugin then attach Visual Studio to the process: Debug > Attach to process...

Comment

Problem is that in some cases, the jqDropList item has no form causing browser to throw a null error. It seems to work IF there is FormStart and <table>, but not otherwise. I have several personal API's -- which work in HS3 but fail with HS4 unless the droplist is in a table. Curious.

Comment

Working...
                      X