X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kriz83
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
    Normally when things are not perfect things get rejected. My last submitted had more than 500 char in description.
    Not sure what u mean Michael? Wim is also having the same issue ..

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    Originally posted by kriz83 View Post
    Any update on the pricing structures ?
    jseer ?

Leave a comment:

• Michael McSharry
    replied
    Normally when things are not perfect things get rejected. My last submitted had more than 500 char in description.

Leave a comment:

• kriz83
    replied
    jseer I mailed 2 days ago to add my new plugin, because i was unable to do it via the portal (took me back to the login page upon submit). Can you please add it ? Hope this doesn't mean I'm just to late to the Zee S2 party ...

Leave a comment:

• kriz83
    replied
    Any update on the pricing structures ?

Leave a comment:

• jseer
    replied
    Originally posted by stefxx View Post
    Uploaded my HS4 Neato plugin 3 days ago. It is now in approved status, but not yet published. Hopefully still part of the first 10
    I think you are! We ran into a bug with the HS4 uploads that is being worked on this week. Reminder that HS4 BETA is in a week!

~Jon

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    Uploaded my HS4 Neato plugin 3 days ago. It is now in approved status, but not yet published. Hopefully still part of the first 10

Leave a comment:

• kriz83
    replied
    I guess Wim is talking about this one: https://github.com/HomeSeer/Plugin-SDK/issues/69.

On a personal note, I really don't like these kind of comments:
    The inline documentation is usually the most up to date and should be referenced when in doubt:
    The documentation should be up-to-date. ALWAYS. The documentation is inline, so it can't be hard to generate the SDK docs from it. You cannot expect us to look at the SDK docs and then double check that the documentation still matches the implementation. This is not how it should be done ...

Leave a comment:

• jseer
    replied
    If you have a show stopping issue, please PM me the issue number from github.

~Jon

Leave a comment:

• jseer
    replied
    Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post

You mean, someone will be closing them without ANY help you mean?
    My show stopper is just closed without providing help! Will offer my users a no conversion of events then
    Wim, can you provide me the issue number you are referring to. I will investigate.

~Jon

Leave a comment:

• w.vuyk
    replied
    Originally posted by jseer View Post
    Someone will be taking a look at the issues this week.

~Jon
    You mean, someone will be closing them without ANY help you mean?
    My show stopper is just closed without providing help! Will offer my users a no conversion of events then

Leave a comment:

• jseer
    replied
    Someone will be taking a look at the issues this week.

~Jon

Leave a comment:

• kriz83
    replied
    Originally posted by jseer View Post

Sincerely appreciate the input. I am going to pass this along and do my best to get your concerns addressed. Thanks you!

~Jon
    Thanks!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• jseer
    replied
    Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post

The SDK shouldn't be "for developers". SDK should be also used for the product itself. Big mistake having separate SDK for external users. Duplicate work, unnecessary.
    Must be miscommunication. There is only one SDK. Should be supporting SDK/developers.

~Jon

Leave a comment:

• jseer
    replied
    Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post

Do you just offer Zee S2, or there's a catch?
    I am not sure I follow Alex. The only catch is that you submit a functional HS4 plugin into the portal.

~Jon

Leave a comment:

Working...
X