Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HS3 to HS4 Plugin Upgrade Information

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by kriz83 View Post
    Same thing here. Even submitting a plugin is impossible. I already mailed 2 days ago and posted here on the forum, no reply yet ...
    We are aware of the HS4 plugin issue right now. Should be getting resolved today.

    ~Jon
    Jon Smith
    website | products | support | youtube

    Comment


      #17
      Am i still within the first 10 submitted plugins then ;-)

      Comment


        #18
        w.vuyk can you email plugins@homeseer.com and let me know which plugins you are trying to create the rule with? Thanks.

        ~Jon
        Jon Smith
        website | products | support | youtube

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by kriz83 View Post
          Am i still within the first 10 submitted plugins then ;-)
          Yes!
          Jon Smith
          website | products | support | youtube

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by kriz83 View Post
            Am i still within the first 10 submitted plugins then ;-)
            Are you having issues with submitting a new plugin? Are you able to save it? What is the error you are getting?
            Jon Smith
            website | products | support | youtube

            Comment


              #21
              A new plugin. No error, it just goes back to the login page

              Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by jseer View Post
                w.vuyk can you email plugins@homeseer.com and let me know which plugins you are trying to create the rule with? Thanks.
                jseer Jon, i've mailed 4 days ago, and still have no reply. I am unable to upload my plugin, you confirmed here on the forum that there is a bug in the plugin portal. I also requested a new forum section.

                I'm starting to get really annoyed here! You get a 30% cut on my sales, yet when I need support nobody is home.


                Comment


                  #23
                  Yeah HST guys - please more love to the chickens which give you eggs

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by kriz83 View Post

                    jseer Jon, i've mailed 4 days ago, and still have no reply. I am unable to upload my plugin, you confirmed here on the forum that there is a bug in the plugin portal. I also requested a new forum section.

                    I'm starting to get really annoyed here! You get a 30% cut on my sales, yet when I need support nobody is home.

                    Hi Kriz,

                    My apologies. I was out of the office due to illness. The portal was addressed today. You should no longer be seeing those issues. Please confirm.

                    ~Jon
                    Jon Smith
                    website | products | support | youtube

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Hi Jon, seems to be working again. Thx !

                      Hope you will make automation of plugin uploads by developers a feature again. Maybe give every plugin a sepearate FTP user ? Changelog, version numbers, zipping, ... everything is done by my CI/CD pipeline. It's a shame the publishing part has reverted to manual action :-(

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by kriz83 View Post
                        Hi Jon, seems to be working again. Thx !

                        Hope you will make automation of plugin uploads by developers a feature again. Maybe give every plugin a sepearate FTP user ? Changelog, version numbers, zipping, ... everything is done by my CI/CD pipeline. It's a shame the publishing part has reverted to manual action :-(
                        Hi Kriz,

                        I wish I had a better answer for you right now but for those situations we have the BETA. Are you able to post BETAs? If not, I can make sure you do.

                        ~Jon
                        Jon Smith
                        website | products | support | youtube

                        Comment


                          #27
                          We are looking to enable sales of your plugins tomorrow! Does anyone have any concerns with doing that? We will be sending out a newsletter detailing this further but all existing plugins will have the add to cart button added back and a block of text specifying that HS4 is still under development and in BETA but you can start selling upgrades and full version tomorrow. I am working on getting better information regarding availability of upgrades as this is a big question from users and will help you guys sell upgrades. Let me know if you have questions.
                          Jon Smith
                          website | products | support | youtube

                          Comment


                            #28
                            No concerns, please go ahead and enable this. I've had multiple requests from users wanting to buy my plugins. Thanks!
                            stefxx

                            Comment


                              #29
                              I think it's odd you've blocked adding new HS3 plugins for so long while HS4 is still in beta. I think it's odd to allow sales of HS4 plugins on a beta system, but for those that want to charge upgrades, I can see why they would want to be able to sell them now.
                              MeiAutomtion Home

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
                                I think it's odd you've blocked adding new HS3 plugins for so long while HS4 is still in beta. I think it's odd to allow sales of HS4 plugins on a beta system, but for those that want to charge upgrades, I can see why they would want to be able to sell them now.
                                We have not blocked any new HS3 plugins. In fact, we have approved several in the the past few months. Are you experiencing issues submitting HS3 plugins? I am curious as to where that information is coming from.
                                Jon Smith
                                website | products | support | youtube

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X