Major: Importing devices can change Status Graphics values 4.0.1.18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major: Importing devices can change Status Graphics values 4.0.1.18

I was wondering why my thermostats were no longer responding correctly after moving them to HS4 (4.0.1.18) When I checked every device I noticed that the Status/Graphics values ar changing for some of the features during import of the HSD file to HS4.

Here is the status graphics values in HS3:

Click image for larger version  Name:	2020-01-27 15_06_15-Modify Computerkamer Ther....png Views:	0 Size:	114.0 KB ID:	1357023

A value 1 shows the thermostat is in heating mode. After the import of the HSD file (no plugins running) Value of Heating changes to 100.... and the label disappears.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2020-01-27 15_07_32-Device Settings.png Views:	0 Size:	143.4 KB ID:	1357024

As a result event do not show the expected label or image anymore.

I see this happening for several devices, so far it seems to concentrate on the Thermostats for my plugin. still checking though.

-- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
    650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

I think I have found a possible cause. If you have a device with only statuses, without controls, conversion goes wrong.

Using the deveutility page I see that the status values are still there, but the image for value 1 is moved to a value 100.... something is messing up. I see some similar confusion with RFXCom status only devices.
    -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos

Comment

Found the issue and solved it. It was caused by setting a wrong vsgpair here.
      The RFXCom values missing are probably caused by the value graphics HS4 page still being developed. They are visible in the deviceutility page.
      -- Wim

Comment

Working...
      X