SmartThings Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SmartThings Error

Not sure if this is the PI, HS4 or a combination. Both HS4 and the PI are the latest available. I get 5 of these in a row at least once per day.

3/25/2020 07:07:53 SmartThings ErrorCould not deserialize the response body stream as STApi.ErrorResponse.

Response:

Could you set the log level to trace and post it when the error occurs.

Comment

Done, I'll let you know when it reoccurs. However in the meantime, I got this once a couple of hours ago.

System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: A task was canceled.
      at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSucce ss(Task task)
      at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccess AndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
      at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
      at STApi.STClient.d__29.MoveNext()
      --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
      at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccess AndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
      at STApi.STClient.<>c__DisplayClass28_0.<b__0>d.MoveNext()
      --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
      at STApi.STClient.GetDeviceStatus(String deviceId)
      at HSPI_SmartThings.DeviceMapping.Poll()

Comment

This is the smartthings.txt log
        SmartThings.zip

Comment

I had this pop up on occasion.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 04-12-20 at 04.21 PM.PNG
Views:	106
Size:	105.1 KB
ID:	1377141

Comment

this is a very generic error, but it usually means the request to get the status of a device timed out, so this could be caused by a problem with the Smarthings cloud or a problem on your network. If it only happens "on occasion" I would just ignore it, if it is really bothering you I could just log it at Debug level, and add a setting to log it as an error only if X polls fail in a row.

Comment

Working...
            X