Counter Testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Counter Testing

When trying to test for a counter in an event it does not have a pull down box to select the counter it says Choose but nothing happens. Also appears to be the same if you try to alter the counter in a Then action.

Did you click on the (Choose Another) box? It will look like this when you do:

Click image for larger version

Name:	counter.png
Views:	184
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	1373107

I

Comment

Here's what it looked like. I just upgraded to the beta and have been messing with this for a few days now. It took a bit of time to realize counters were keeping things from running right. There were 3 counters in there before and some of my events still showed them but it looks like the 3 counters disappeared in the counter section. I put them back in and now have the dropdown box again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	hseerbug.png
Views:	161
Size:	279.6 KB
ID:	1373193

Comment

I have the same problem. I can`t see my counters in "Choose" box.

Comment

HST employees don't visit the forum often, so you either open a GitHub issue (if you have access) https://github.com/HomeSeer/Plugin-SDK/issues

or email support directly.

Comment

I'll email support.
            Thanks

Comment

try restarting homeseer. I had a similar problem with newly added counters not being visible in event creation until a restart.
              HS4 Pro on Shuttle NC10U, Win10; Z-NET
              Number of Devices: 1005
              Number of Events: 293

Plug-Ins: BLLock, DirecTv, EasyTrigger, Honeywell WiFi Thermostat, Marquis monoprice Amp, MeiHarmonyHub, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, UltraM1G3, rnbWeather, Worx Landroid, Z-Wave

External applications: Homebridge-homeseer, Geofency, EgiGeoZone.

Comment

Working...
              X