A More Efficient Top Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A More Efficient Top Area

I've commented before and nothing happened so I'll try again, but with some rudimentary editing.
    Move bulk edit button next to list view, where it is used.
    Move bulk edit selector up too the Floor Room Category line, that saves a HUUUGE area.

Before:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 04-22-20 at 05.49 PM.PNG
Views:	72
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	1380163

After:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Efficient 04-22-20 at 05.49 PM.png
Views:	62
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	1380164

I was not one of the posters over the last year or so that complained that HS3 looked like something out of the 90s. However, now that we're solidly into almost a quarter century along, it seems everyone is trying to make HS4 look like HS3 and I agree.

I don't think it's a habit thing, HS3 is just a ton more comfortable to use than HS4.

I don't see this as an issue of web vs desktop. They both display the same issue. If the bulk edit area were moved up one section, that would free an entire section which also would keep the bulk edit check mark and action drop down visible instead of scrolling down and having to scroll back up.

AND if the bulk edit icon at the right were moved next to the list view, then you wouldn't have to jump across grid view.

AND if the floor, room, and category were different colors, you wouldn't have to stop and remember what filter is actually applied.

AND why don't the filters you apply including hiding, carry forward to another device or when you open a browser window later on.

Comment

Working...
    X