Action View Formatting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Action View Formatting

Is the only option we have to use an entire row for every parameter we need for our actions? I see in some of the built-in actions that there are 3 or 4 input fields across (and they're using material design inputs), but based on the examples showing the creation of custom actions it doesn't seem possible to do that (nor can I make them show up with MD styles). I sure wish there was some more through DESCRIPTIVE documentation on how actions are supposed to work...

The approach I used was to define groups so all fields I want to include are grouped together. I gave up on trying to format at the line/row level of detail. When one considers it needs to be viewable on a narrow smartphone then a multiple column layout may not be practical.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
      The approach I used was to define groups so all fields I want to include are grouped together. I gave up on trying to format at the line/row level of detail. When one considers it needs to be viewable on a narrow smartphone then a multiple column layout may not be practical.
      I tried that, but it didn't seem useful to me - mostly it just added more clutter to the UI,I thought.

Comment

Working...
      X