ConvertLegacyData

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ConvertLegacyData

How do you remove the legacy trigger(and actions) after calling ConvertLegacyData?

I finally got ConvertLegacyData working to convert my legacy trigger to the new AbstractTriggerType - works great.
    How do you remove the old inData after it is converted so that it does not get re-converted over and over and over ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot1.png
Views:	182
Size:	259.6 KB
ID:	1559737

I feel like there should be something to remove that data after it is converted?

Thanks
    Rob
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

I use hs4.UpdatePlugTriggerallow and hs4.UpdatePlugAction to revise the trigger and action data so it no longer looks like a legacy trigger or event data

i then check the datain.length < 500. hs3 datain is much shorter than hs4 datain. i guess this is a hack, but seems to work for my purposes.

edit: i dont actually have code for the ConvertLegacyData method. i have my own that is one time use: MyConvertLegacyData
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

[deleted]

Comment

https://github.com/HomeSeer/Plugin-S...ment-595481935

Looking at the Lifecycle of a Trigger you can see that the trigger is not saved to the HS database until after a call to OnConfigItemUpdate() returns true or a call to IsFullyConfigured() returns true. If you are just clicking the edit button on a trigger and not clicking the save button, the underlying TrigActData saved in the HS database will not be updated.

Comment

The UpdatePlugTrigger was added to IHsController

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-07-30 112606.png
Views:	168
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	1559832

Comment

Working...
          X