Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Main function is
    Code:
    public string RadioButtonEnum(Enum en, string name, bool enabled = true, string[] names = null, string style = null, object[] supported = null)
    Enum en Selected value of the Enum
    string name Control name (id) - must be unique
    bool enabled Can disable selection
    string[] names If specified - list of replacement names for Enum values, should match size and order of Enum values
    string style Display style, i.e. Button or Radio
    object[] supported Limit List of Enum values which should be displayed

And some 'mapping' wrappers for the above function (note: the var_name is used also as control name):

Code:
    protected string RadioButtonEnum<TEnum>(Enum en, string var_name, object parent, string[] names = null, string style = null, object[] supported = null)
    Function automatically mapping parent.var_name to the selected Enum value
    Enum en See above
    string var_name Name of variable/property of 'parent' object to be set when selection changes
    object parent Oject conatining mapped variable/property
    string[] names See above
    string style See above
    object[] supported See above
    Code:
    protected string RadioButtonEnum<TEnum>(Enum en, string var_name, object parent, string[] names = null, string style = null, TEnum[] supported = null)
    Same as above, but 'supported' is an array of Enum values, not object[]

Code:
    protected string RadioButtonEnum<TEnum>(Enum en, string var_name, object parent, string[] names = null, string style = null)
    Same as above, but no 'supported' array, so all Enum values are displayed (except for 'unknown')

Comment

Very helpful. I was struggling with the first parameter. Now I know it represents the selected value, i can make it work. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Blob View Post
        Very helpful. I was struggling with the first parameter. Now I know it represents the selected value, i can make it work. Thanks.
        In main function it presents both the Enum type and selected value - so I can show list of possible values with the current value selected

Took me a while to come up with this idea, but end result is pretty cool

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post

In main function it presents both the Enum type and selected value - so I can show list of possible values with the current value selected

Took me a while to come up with this idea, but end result is pretty cool
          I totally agree. Once you know how it works, it is very cool.

Comment

Working...
          X