No announcement yet.

Yeelight Plugin (Beta) - Testers Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumping onto the same bandwagon on this one having a Linux VM for Homeseer. Shame since I got a few bulbs really cheap here in NZ and was hoping to use them for Outside lights. I'll check out the IFTTT options sometime this week.

Comment

Originally posted by markg View Post
      Jumping onto the same bandwagon on this one having a Linux VM for Homeseer. Shame since I got a few bulbs really cheap here in NZ and was hoping to use them for Outside lights. I'll check out the IFTTT options sometime this week.
      Following up on this, an upgrade from Mono 4.2.1.102 to 5.20.1.19 made no difference (I needed to update this for the Blue Iris plugin to work). I'm running Ububntu 16.04LTS.

Comment

Are there any more updates to this plug-in?

Comment

Originally posted by cowinger View Post
          Are there any more updates to this plug-in?
          I don't think so - mrhappy's documentation at http://seriousface.ddns.net/plugins/...#Yeelight%203P still shows 0.0.0.11 as the most recent version

Comment

I am running HS on Windows and also not seeing any bulbs so I don't think it is a Linux only thing. I am wondering if it had to do with the firmware update I did to enable HomeKit.

Also wanted to mention that I cannot download the user guide as the link from the first page times out. Does anyone have the documentation and can attach it here?

Comment

Working...
            X