Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

callback.ReplaceVariables still supported?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• callback.ReplaceVariables still supported?

Is this still supported? Getting a is not a member of iAppCallbackAPI or something like that.

My understanding is that plugins need to call a HS function to have HS replace values for replacement variables, correct?

Thoughts?

ReplaceVariables
    Public Function ReplaceVariables(ByVal sIn As String) As String

HomeSeer supports the use of replacement variables, which is the use of special tags to indicate where HomeSeer should replace the tag with text information. A full list of replacement variables is listed
    in HomeSeer's help file. Plug-ins can use this feature directly by calling ReplaceVariables via the plug-in callback interface.

Pass into this call a string with the replacement variables, and the returned string will have the replacement variables removed with the indicated values put in their place.

Example:

Dim stNew as string = callback.ReplaceVariables("The time is $$time")

$$time will be replaced with the current time.
    HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

PLEASE update the developer documentation as it is HS.ReplaceVariables rather than
    callback.ReplaceVariables.
    HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
    X