Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bsobel
    replied
    Did you bump the version number of the library? If not this is a common side effect when the library is shared. Plugin 1 still has it loaded, so Plugin 2 doesn't get the newer version in memory when started...

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    Ok, after I restarted the Pi, it's now working....ARgh! LOL

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    started a topic Can't get plugin to instal on Raspberry Pi anymore

Can't get plugin to instal on Raspberry Pi anymore

I made some changes to a library I'm using and now I can't for the life of me get HS to even recognize my plugin anymore. All I get is this:

Code:
    Warning, Cannot load EXE file (possibly missing dependencies) HSPI_MeiHarmonyHub.exe: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.
    Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_MeiHarmonyHub.exe: Could not resolve type with token 0100005d (from typeref, class/assembly MBPlugins.BasePage, MBPlugins, Version=1.0.2.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null) assembly:MBPlugins, Version=1.0.2.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null type:MBPlugins.BasePage member:
    There are a lot of that second line. The thing is, the plugin will run just fine, it's just HS3's inspection fails with the above messages. Has anyone run into this before?
Working...
X