Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any interest in a plugin for Bond Ceiling Fan controller if I write one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sirmeili
    replied
    Originally posted by drhtmal View Post
    How long ago did you say you talked to the folks at Bond? Did they give you an estimated release date. The local API has been in the works for a loooooong time.
    Today. Documentation will be provided shortly for the API so I can start..

Leave a comment:

• Timmy_G
    replied
    Yes please! I have one unit controlling two fan/light units - happy to help test.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• drhtmal
    replied
    How long ago did you say you talked to the folks at Bond? Did they give you an estimated release date. The local API has been in the works for a loooooong time.

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    Originally posted by rprade View Post
    I have a single Bond controller for 3 fans. I can test if you want.
    To start I will take you up on that

Leave a comment:

• rprade
    replied
    I have a single Bond controller for 3 fans. I can test if you want.

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    Ok..I might start to write it blind since i don't have a device yet (all my fans are controlled by insteon except 1)

Leave a comment:

• rprade
    replied
    Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
    I've talked with Bond about local control and they are releasing it. Is there any interest in a plugin for this device?

https://bondhome.io/
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

• drhtmal
    replied
    I looked at the Bond fan controller about a year ago. It was a nice device that solved a problem. There was talk about implementing local control back then too. I am glad they are finally getting around to implementing it.

Leave a comment:

• Is there any interest in a plugin for Bond Ceiling Fan controller if I write one?

I've talked with Bond about local control and they are releasing it. Is there any interest in a plugin for this device?

https://bondhome.io/
Working...
X