Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any interest in a plugin for Bond Ceiling Fan controller if I write one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do we have a Bond plug-in?

Comment

Originally posted by chiphead View Post
      Do we have a Bond plug-in?
      Not yet. I'm about to start back on it. I was holding off waiting for the API to mature, but there is now a work around if it's not there yet.
      Thanks,
      Frank

Comment

I'm also interested in the Bond Plugin. Any status change?

Also, is there anyone on this thread that plans to use the Bond + HS Plugin in conjunction with the HS-FC200+? If so, how do you envision wiring the switch and fan? Or do you plan to bypass and leave the fan hardwired / always hot?

Comment

I also would want this Frank. I have been using a Bond controlling 6 fans and has worked flawlessly since I installed it. Be happy to test it for you.

Bob Silver

Comment

Very interested in this. Using with IFTTT right now, but it's slow and not reliable. Trying to turn on a fan light with HSWD100+

Comment

Any updates? Looking forward to Beta testing, if needed. Bought the Bond a few weeks ago and it's been great!

Comment

Originally posted by The Barnacle View Post
                Any updates? Looking forward to Beta testing, if needed. Bought the Bond a few weeks ago and it's been great!
                Bond has been really slow getting out the API so could be a little while. Glad to see another Homeseer user close by!
                HS3 3.0.0.500 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.71 with 782 Devices, 479 Events
                Plugin's:
                BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee,
                EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
                weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, Z-Wave 3.0.1.252

Comment

I am in process of installing 3 fans that all need to be on the same circuit, and the fans do not allow for separate wiring of light and fan. Long story short, in order to automate them and be able to individually turn light/fan on for 3 different fans, i'm going to need something like this. From the looks of it, this integration probably isn't going anywhere anytime soon? Does anyone have alternatives (since I don't have a bond yet), that would work now with homeseer?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by smikkelsen View Post
                    I am in process of installing 3 fans that all need to be on the same circuit, and the fans do not allow for separate wiring of light and fan. Long story short, in order to automate them and be able to individually turn light/fan on for 3 different fans, i'm going to need something like this. From the looks of it, this integration probably isn't going anywhere anytime soon? Does anyone have alternatives (since I don't have a bond yet), that would work now with homeseer?

Thanks!
                    Have you bought the fans already?

Are they AC fans controlled by knob on the wall, or DC fans controlled by a remote?

I've been using DC fans (Lucci brand) controlled by the RFXCOM plugin and it works brilliantly. The same plugin/TRX device also controls my motorised blinds.

Just brainstorming: If you're locked to an AC fan, maybe a HS-FC200 on the wall to control all three fans in tandem, then see if you can wire something like a Qubino 1-relay module into the base of each fan to do the light?

Comment

Working...
                    X